- 1 hr ago Toyota To Launch The Limited-Edition Fortuner In India Soon
- 9 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Power & Torque Figures Revealed: Becomes Less Powerful
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol-Hybrid Details Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 10 hrs ago New Hyundai Elantra Official Walkaround Video Released: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Best 17 inch Screen Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Lifestyle 7 Things You Should Know About The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
South Korean auto manufacturer, Hyundai, has just revealed the interiors for the upcoming Hyundai i20 2020 model. The premium hatchback will make its debut at the Geneva Motor Show, scheduled for next month.
The new Hyundai i20 features a sharper exterior design, and arrives with newer, better features. The vehicle features a 10.25-inch floating type touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, faux air conditioning vents at the front passenger's side, and a heavier four-spoke steering wheel.
The hatchback also features Hyundai's BlueLink connected car technology, arrives with cruise control, a Bose audio system, a wireless phone charger, multiple drive modes, keyless entry, and a push button start/ stop function.
The new 2020 i20 will arrive with two engine options. There's a 1.0-litre turbo GDI diesel engine that is available in two states of tuning; one that produces 98 brake horsepower and the other that produces 118 brake horse power.
The second engine option is a 1.2-litre Kappa petrol engine that produces 83 brake horsepower. This engine arrives mated to a five-speed manual transmission, while the T-GDI engines arrive with six-speed manuals and seven speed DCT automatic transmissions.
Safety features on the 2020 Hyundai i20 models include ABS with EBD, lane keep assist, drive attention warning, dual airbags, an anti-theft alarm, seat belt warning alarms, and crash & parking sensors, among others.
Hyundai has been testing the new i20 2020 models in India, and intends launching the vehicle during June or July this year. The current lot of Hyundai i20s are priced between Rs 5.60 lakh and Rs 9.41 lakh, and we expect the new 2020 models to be priced between Rs 6.60 lakh and Rs 10.41 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
In Hyundai related news, the company has officially begun accepting bookings for the 2020 Tucson models for an amount of Rs 25,000. The Tucson facelift models arrive with a number of updates.
Updates include some exterior design tweaks, new features at the interiors, and upgrades to its safety features as well. The Tucson is available with a choice of petrol and diesel options. To read more about the Hyundai Tucson facelift models, click here.
Thoughts About The Interiors Of The 2020 Hyundai i20 Models
We can tell from the image that the interiors of the new 2020 Hyundai i20 hatchback are clean and efficient. Hyundai has always paid enough attention to the interiors of their vehicles, and we expect no lesser with the new i20.