- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 7 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Our country was facing a nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the Government recently eased the lockdown so that people can continue with their work and businesses can reopen, but by following rules and regulations. Our automobile industry has also taken a big hit and after the Government has given permission to resume work manufacturers are doing whatever best they can to gain back speed.
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. has organized a unique contest- ‘Lamp On Challenge' on their social media handles for its customers. The contest is focused on educating the customers about the importance of brake lights and its key role to prevent accidents. The Lamp On Challenge contest commenced on July 16 and will go on till the end of this month.
Commenting on this novel contest, Tarun Garg, Director - Sales, Marketing & Service, stated, "As a responsible and caring brand, Hyundai has been at the forefront of spreading awareness about the importance of car maintenance and safety to educate and encourage behavioural change in the masses. Endeavours such as these are pertinent to create a large impact by sensitizing people on similar issues. The ‘Lamp On Challenge' is a digital contest aimed at being a true eye-opener for the masses".
So what exactly is the Lamp on Challenge all about? So, the contest entails a three-step process. First, the customers need to take a picture showing the rear-end of the car with the brake lights on. Secondly, they have to somehow cover the number plate with a finger heart. Last but not least, the picture has to be posted on Hyundai's official social media accounts by tagging @HyundaiIndia along with two friends using both #Hyundai and #LampOn_India. The first 100 entries that will qualify the above criteria will be gratified with exciting offers and prizes.
Hyundai recently launched the iMT (Intelligent Manual Transmission) on their compact-SUV, the Venue in the country at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh for the iMT-equipped variant and goes up all the way up to Rs 11.58 lakh mark for the top-end Sport Trim variant. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Lamp On Challenge By Hyundai India
As we mentioned above, car manufacturers are doing whatever they can to get their business back on track after the Government has eased the lockdown. Through this Light On Challenge, Hyundai will be able to get a lot of customer engagement.