- 44 min ago Toyota To Launch The Limited-Edition Fortuner In India Soon
- 8 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Power & Torque Figures Revealed: Becomes Less Powerful
- 8 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol-Hybrid Details Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 10 hrs ago New Hyundai Elantra Official Walkaround Video Released: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Best 17 inch Screen Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Lifestyle 7 Things You Should Know About The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Hyundai Motor India has launched the Grand i10 NIOS with a turbo-petrol engine in the market. The new Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS turbo petrol model is offered with a starting price of Rs 7.68 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The turbocharged petrol engine on the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS will be available only in the mid-spec Sportz and Sportz (dual-tone) variants. The engine has been borrowed from its compact-SUV sibling, the Venue.
This engine comes in the form of a 998cc three-cylinder turbo-petrol unit producing 100bhp at 6000rpm and 172Nm of torque between 1500 - 4000rpm. The engine is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. With the addition of the 100bhp turbo-petrol unit, the new variant is now the most powerful Grand i10 model available in the lineup.
The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS continues to be offered with the same set of dual-tone paint scheme options as well. This includes the Fiery Red/Black and Polar White/Black paint schemes. The single-tone colour choices include Aqua Teal and Polar White.
Positioned between the standard ‘Sportz' variant and the top-spec ‘Asta' variant. The Sportz variant with the T-GDi engine option also comes with a number of new features, both on the exterior and interior as well.
Some of the new features on the turbo-petrol powered variant include 15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, all-black interiors with contrasting colour inserts, leather-wrapped steering wheels, wireless phone charging, USB charging port and projector headlamps.
Tarun Garg, Director - Sales, Marketing & Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said,
"The Grand i10 Nios is developed for Young Urban Progressive buyers. We have launched the Grand i10 Nios in petrol, diesel & CNG Bi-fuel types, offering an array of choices to our valued customers. The Grand i10 Nios Sportz variant with the 1.0-litre Turbo GDi engine has been introduced for auto enthusiasts that aspire for a power-packed performance."
Thoughts On The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS T-GDi Petrol Unit
The Hyundai Grand i10 is a good-looking hatchback in the Indian market, brought in fairly recently in late-2019. The new turbo-petrol engine on the Grand i10 NIOS now makes it even more sporty and attractive. The Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS continues to rival the likes of the Ford Figo, Tata Tiago and the Maruti Suzuki Swift in the Indian market.