- 3 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 9 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 11 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 6 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Movies Deepika Padukone On Not Working In Hollywood After xXx: ‘Not Actively Seeking Films There’
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- News With GDP growth at 7 yr low, FinMin says slowdown has bottomed out
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
South Korean auto manufacturer, Hyundai, recently showcased the new Grand i10 Nios Sportz Turbo at the Auto Expo. The company has now revealed that the model is available at Rs 7.68 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
The all new Nios Sportz Turbo models features a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine that produces 98bhp of power and 171Nm of torque. The engine is available only with a five-speed manual transmission.
Because the 1.0-litre engine isn't available with the Grand i10 Nios' top of the line Asta trims, expectations are that the vehicle will miss out on the larger 15-inch alloy wheels, the adjustable rear headrests, the leather-wrapped steering wheel, wireless smartphone charging, and keyless entry.
The Sportz Turbo models are expected to feature a rear defogger, parking cameras, fog lamps, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible, automatic climate control, and a fully digital instrument cluster.
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz Turbo models feature Turbo badges on the front grille and on the boot lip. The interiors of the car feature an all-black treatment with red highlights.
The all new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz will be available in two variants at launch - the Sportz Turbo and the Sportz Turbo dual tone. Prices stand at Rs 7.68 lakh and Rs 7.73 lakh, respectively (ex-showroom, India).
As is, Hyundai's Grand i10 Nios Sportz Turbo models do not have any direct competition. It will however, compete with the Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI model when it is launched.
In Hyundai related news, the company confirmed that the all new Creta SUV will launch on 17 March. While Hyundai still has to officially begin bookings, some dealers have starting accepting them unofficially for an amount of Rs 15,000.
The new Creta models arrive with design and styling updates, will arrive with three engine options and multiple transmission options at launch. To read more about the new Hyundai Creta, click here.
Thoughts About The Pricing For The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz Turbo Models
Well, we think the Sportz Turbo models are priced competitively, and we expect the Sportz Turbo models to do well. Also, Hyundai has given the models minor visual updates to make the car more appealing. Good job Hyundai!