- 3 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- News Woman raises pro-Pak slogans at anti-CAA stir in Bengaluru in the presence of AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Movies Mujhse Shaadi Karoge Looks Like Mini Bigg Boss; Fans Trend #DontLockSanaInMSK!
- Sports Table Tennis: Double delight for Sharath Kamal as he reaches men's and mixed doubles quarters at Hungarian Open
- Lifestyle Ways To Manage Your Thyroid Naturally
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
South Korean auto manufacturer, Hyundai, recently showcased the new Grand i10 Nios Sportz Turbo at the Auto Expo. The company has now revealed that the model is available at Rs 7.68 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
The all new Nios Sportz Turbo models features a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine that produces 98bhp of power and 171Nm of torque. The engine is available only with a five-speed manual transmission.
Because the 1.0-litre engine isn't available with the Grand i10 Nios' top of the line Asta trims, expectations are that the vehicle will miss out on the larger 15-inch alloy wheels, the adjustable rear headrests, the leather-wrapped steering wheel, wireless smartphone charging, and keyless entry.
The Sportz Turbo models are expected to feature a rear defogger, parking cameras, fog lamps, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible, automatic climate control, and a fully digital instrument cluster.
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz Turbo models feature Turbo badges on the front grille and on the boot lip. The interiors of the car feature an all-black treatment with red highlights.
The all new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz will be available in two variants at launch - the Sportz Turbo and the Sportz Turbo dual tone. Prices stand at Rs 7.68 lakh and Rs 7.73 lakh, respectively (ex-showroom, India).
As is, Hyundai's Grand i10 Nios Sportz Turbo models do not have any direct competition. It will however, compete with the Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI model when it is launched.
In Hyundai related news, the company confirmed that the all new Creta SUV will launch on 17 March. While Hyundai still has to officially begin bookings, some dealers have starting accepting them unofficially for an amount of Rs 15,000.
The new Creta models arrive with design and styling updates, will arrive with three engine options and multiple transmission options at launch. To read more about the new Hyundai Creta, click here.
Thoughts About The Pricing For The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz Turbo Models
Well, we think the Sportz Turbo models are priced competitively, and we expect the Sportz Turbo models to do well. Also, Hyundai has given the models minor visual updates to make the car more appealing. Good job Hyundai!