- 7 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 8 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 9 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
The Hyundai Creta SUV cross 5,00,000 units sales mark in the country. The SUV has achieved a new milestone since it was first launched in India back in 2015. The Creta has set a new benchmark for sales in the segment.
Adding to the success is the growing demand for the all-new Creta in recent times. The new mid-size SUV has garnered over 65,000 bookings since it was first launched earlier this year.
The Creta managed to come on top in monthly sales figures consecutively, for the past three months in a row. During the month of July 2020, the new Hyundai Creta has registered 11,549 units of sales.
Tarun Garg, Director of Sales, Marketing and Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "Hyundai CRETA has been the blockbuster model in the Indian Automobile industry ever since its launch in 2015. Redefining the SUV landscape in India, Creta's supremacy transpires from Hyundai's technological prowess and innovation, outperforming the industry benchmarks in all aspects."
He further added, "With the 5,00,000 sales mark, the Creta has set yet another benchmark in the industry, reaffirming a legacy of leadership in the SUV segment. At Hyundai Motor India, we are continuously strengthening our portfolio with the best-in-segment features and technologically advanced products to make our customers' life a happy life."
The company also confirmed that despite the BS6 update, the Creta diesel models continue to grow in demand. Out of total booking received for the Creta SUV, 55 per cent of customers choose diesel powertrain — here are all details.
The Creta is available in 14 different variants, three engine and powertrain options. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit as well. All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission.
The 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units come mated to a six-speed IVT and torque converter unit, respectively. While the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
Some of the highlighted features include a new steering wheel with mounted controls, a seven-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch horizontally-positioned touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and the brand's latest ‘Blue-Link' connected technology; among others.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta Sales Crosses 5 Lakh Mark Since 2015 In India
The Hyundai Creta sales have crossed five lakh unit mark in the country. The SUV retails at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Creta comes packed with a host of features and powertrain options. Further, all the features, engine and transmission options have been sorted well with a wide range of trims.