- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The Hyundai Creta SUV cross 5,00,000 units sales mark in the country. The SUV has achieved a new milestone since it was first launched in India back in 2015. The Creta has set a new benchmark for sales in the segment.
Adding to the success is the growing demand for the all-new Creta in recent times. The new mid-size SUV has garnered over 65,000 bookings since it was first launched earlier this year.
The Creta managed to come on top in monthly sales figures consecutively, for the past three months in a row. During the month of July 2020, the new Hyundai Creta has registered 11,549 units of sales.
Tarun Garg, Director of Sales, Marketing and Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "Hyundai CRETA has been the blockbuster model in the Indian Automobile industry ever since its launch in 2015. Redefining the SUV landscape in India, Creta's supremacy transpires from Hyundai's technological prowess and innovation, outperforming the industry benchmarks in all aspects."
He further added, "With the 5,00,000 sales mark, the Creta has set yet another benchmark in the industry, reaffirming a legacy of leadership in the SUV segment. At Hyundai Motor India, we are continuously strengthening our portfolio with the best-in-segment features and technologically advanced products to make our customers' life a happy life."
The company also confirmed that despite the BS6 update, the Creta diesel models continue to grow in demand. Out of total booking received for the Creta SUV, 55 per cent of customers choose diesel powertrain — here are all details.
The Creta is available in 14 different variants, three engine and powertrain options. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit as well. All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission.
The 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units come mated to a six-speed IVT and torque converter unit, respectively. While the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
Some of the highlighted features include a new steering wheel with mounted controls, a seven-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch horizontally-positioned touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and the brand's latest ‘Blue-Link' connected technology; among others.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta Sales Crosses 5 Lakh Mark Since 2015 In India
The Hyundai Creta sales have crossed five lakh unit mark in the country. The SUV retails at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Creta comes packed with a host of features and powertrain options. Further, all the features, engine and transmission options have been sorted well with a wide range of trims.