- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 19 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 20 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 22 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Tamil Nadu polls 2021: DMK strikes seat-sharing deal with Congress, gives 25 seats, Kanyakumari LS seat
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Upul Tharanga outshines Brian Lara in Sri Lanka Legends' win over WI Legends
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Hyundai 'Click to Buy' online purchasing service launched across India by the company. The platform will also help with customer queries in real-time and for four-wheeler loan approvals.
The company have launched a new online platform for its customers to purchase Hyundai vehicles across the country. Hyundai had launched a Pilot Phase of ‘Click to Buy' with few Dealers of Delhi NCR Region in January 2020.
With the new online purchasing platform, the company aims to offer future retail experience across India digitally. The online sales platform incorporates over 500 dealerships across India. It offers end-to-end online car purchase experience and is a seamless, convenient and safe retail experience for customers interested in purchasing Hyundai cars.
The platform has all model from Hyundai listened for online purchase including the all-new Creta and the new Verna. The website will be an additional sales channel for Hyundai Dealerships. The platform connects all the dealerships in real-time with the customers across India as well.
Mr SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India, said,
"Hyundai has pioneered the digital sales arena in India with ‘Click to Buy' that is India's first online sales platform offering the new-age digital customer a seamless and convenient option to remotely purchase new Hyundai cars from the safety of their homes."
He further added, "Over the last decade, retail sales have been witness to a paradigm shift with new-age customers heavily inclined to online purchase of products. With pan India integration of Dealerships under ‘Click to Buy', Hyundai is offering its tech-savvy customers a transparent and easy way of purchasing their favourite Hyundai cars."
The company claims The ‘Click to Buy' is an easy to navigate platform. Customers can have a digital experience of car purchase by simply registering at the portal. Once registered on the platform, customers can choose the available Hyundai model line-up and configure the vehicle of their choice to select the exterior/interior colours.
The Hyundai ‘Click to Buy' online purchasing platform also offers financing options to the customers. The loan approvals are faster for customers who are pre-approved for four-wheeler loans from their respective banks.
The user also has an option to choose a personalised online assistant during the purchase of the vehicle. Customers can get in touch with the allocated sales representative at any stage during the online purchase. Buyers can even choose if they need their car delivered to their doorstep.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Hyundai ‘Click to Buy' Online Purchasing Service
Hyundai has made it convenient for its customers to purchase their cars online. At these times, where people have self quarantined themselves due to the COVID-19 outbreak across the world, it is a great initiative by the brand to connect its customers digitally to the dealerships. The application can also take-in car service request from its customers.