- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Hyundai 'Click to Buy' online purchasing service launched across India by the company. The platform will also help with customer queries in real-time and for four-wheeler loan approvals.
The company have launched a new online platform for its customers to purchase Hyundai vehicles across the country. Hyundai had launched a Pilot Phase of ‘Click to Buy' with few Dealers of Delhi NCR Region in January 2020.
With the new online purchasing platform, the company aims to offer future retail experience across India digitally. The online sales platform incorporates over 500 dealerships across India. It offers end-to-end online car purchase experience and is a seamless, convenient and safe retail experience for customers interested in purchasing Hyundai cars.
The platform has all model from Hyundai listened for online purchase including the all-new Creta and the new Verna. The website will be an additional sales channel for Hyundai Dealerships. The platform connects all the dealerships in real-time with the customers across India as well.
Mr SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India, said,
"Hyundai has pioneered the digital sales arena in India with ‘Click to Buy' that is India's first online sales platform offering the new-age digital customer a seamless and convenient option to remotely purchase new Hyundai cars from the safety of their homes."
He further added, "Over the last decade, retail sales have been witness to a paradigm shift with new-age customers heavily inclined to online purchase of products. With pan India integration of Dealerships under ‘Click to Buy', Hyundai is offering its tech-savvy customers a transparent and easy way of purchasing their favourite Hyundai cars."
The company claims The ‘Click to Buy' is an easy to navigate platform. Customers can have a digital experience of car purchase by simply registering at the portal. Once registered on the platform, customers can choose the available Hyundai model line-up and configure the vehicle of their choice to select the exterior/interior colours.
The Hyundai ‘Click to Buy' online purchasing platform also offers financing options to the customers. The loan approvals are faster for customers who are pre-approved for four-wheeler loans from their respective banks.
The user also has an option to choose a personalised online assistant during the purchase of the vehicle. Customers can get in touch with the allocated sales representative at any stage during the online purchase. Buyers can even choose if they need their car delivered to their doorstep.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Hyundai ‘Click to Buy' Online Purchasing Service
Hyundai has made it convenient for its customers to purchase their cars online. At these times, where people have self quarantined themselves due to the COVID-19 outbreak across the world, it is a great initiative by the brand to connect its customers digitally to the dealerships. The application can also take-in car service request from its customers.