- 11 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 18 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 19 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 21 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- Technology Battlegrounds Mobile India Lets PUBG Mobile Players Import Data
- News Ghaziabad video: Twitter India head issued legal notice by UP police
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram Twitter Review: Here’s What Twitterati Feel About Dhanush-Karthik Subbaraj’s Film!
- Sports India women vs England women: Shafali, Smriti share huge stand but hosts strike back in last session
- Finance Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Friday, June 18
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
Hyundai India has announced attractive festival discounts and benefits for potential buyers in the country. These offers will make new car purchase more accessible to buyers during Diwali this year. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh depending on model and variant.
The festive benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and are offered on select models sold by the brand in the market. This includes the Santro, Grand i10, Grand i10 Nios, Elite i20, Aura and the Elantra.
Buyers can avail offers by visiting their nearest authorised dealers across the country. Alternatively, the can book their preferred model online using the brand's Click-to-Buy platform, and avail festive offers. Offer valid on purchases made between November 1 and November 30, 2020. Here is a model-wise breakup of discounts on cars:
Starting with the brand's entry-level model, the Hyundai Santro is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes cash discounts of up to Rs 25,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The Hyundai Santro is offered with petrol and petrol-CNG engine options. The hatchback retails between Rs 4.63 lakh and Rs 6.31 lakh,ex-showroom (Delhi).
Next up is the Grand i10, which is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000 during Diwali 2020. This includes a cash discount of Rs 40,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a government employee discount of Rs 5,000.
The Grandi10 has updated the model to meet BS6 emission standards and the car is offered with a single petrol engine. The hatchback is available in just two variants: Magna and Sportz.
The Grand i10 Nios is the third-generation model of the Grand i10 hatchback. The Grand i10 Nios is currently offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000. This includes Rs 10,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The hatchback is offered in multiple engine options: a 1.2-litre diesel engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit, and a factory-fitted CNG kit as well. The Grand i10 Nios also comes equipped with a powerful 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as well.
The Hyundai Elite i20 has been recently removed from the brand's Indian website. However, the company seems to be offering festive discounts, which could mean that certain dealers have some model left unsold in the country.
The Elite i20 is offered in three trim levels, all of which will receive benefits of up to Rs 75,000 including a cash discount of Rs 50,000. Other offers include an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 along with a government employee discount of Rs 5,000.
The Hyundai Aura is the brand's compact-sedan that has replaced the Hyundai Xcent in the Indian market. The Aura is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 30,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 10,000 depending on the variant, Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Hyundai Elantra is the brand's flagship sedan model sold in the country. Hyundai is offering the Elantra with maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 70,000 depending on the variant and an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000. The Hyundai Elantra retails between Rs 17.7 lakh and Rs 20.65 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Hyundai Car Diwali Offers & Discounts For November 2020
Hyundai aims to make new car purchase more accessible to buyers by introducing exciting offers and discounts during the ongoing festive season. Additionally, the company is also offering easy finance schemes, which will help customers make a purchase decision this Diwali.