- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Aari Arjuna Bags Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Trophy
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hyundai India has announced a 10-day service camp, called 'Smart Care Clinic', held across the country. The nationwide service camp will be held between the 14th to 23rd of December 2020 and will offer customers comprehensive vehicle service and checkup options and other complimentary offers as well.
The service camp will be held across 1288 Hyundai service points across India. The 10-day camp will offer customers a wide range of benefits. These include a free top wash, 10 per cent discount on mechanical parts, a 20 per cent discount on mechanical labour and on all value-added services and a complimentary 50-point vehicle checkup.
Also, 200 lucky customers will get a complimentary 1-year extended warranty and while another 1000 customers stand a chance to win amazon/ fuel vouchers worth Rs 2000. Apart from these, Hyundai will also be offering discounts of up to Rs 70,000 on a new car purchase.
Commenting on the launch of the nationwide service camp, Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service) said,
"Hyundai is a customer-centric brand and a lifetime partner of customers. We believe in continuously bringing in innovation in products and services thereby providing an enhanced brand experience to our customers. Hyundai Smart Care Clinic is a nationwide service camp offering a wide range of innovative offers to further deliver unmatched customer delight and quality."
In terms of sales, Hyundai is offering a bunch of year-end discounts, benefits and offers on several of its products in the month of December 2020. Benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh have been announced on certain models.
These include models such as the Grand i10, Grand i10 NIOS, Aura, Santro and Elantra. Alongside these discounts, there are also a bunch of corporate benefits, exchange offers and loyalty bonuses as well.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Smart Care Clinic Service Camp
The Hyundai ‘Smart Care Clinic' nationwide service camp will be offered for all customers across India. The company will be offering special benefits and complimentary service for customer vehicles during the 10-day period.