- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Hyundai has announced their sales figures for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered their highest-ever November month sales with 48,800 units in the domestic markets.
Compared to Hyundai's domestic sales of 44,600 units in November 2019, the company has managed to register a 9.4 per cent growth. However, export sales of Hyundai in the month of November 2020 declined by a massive 34.6 per cent from 15,900 to 10,400 units.
Cumulative sales of Hyundai for the month of November 2020 stood at 59,200 units of sales. This includes 44,600 units of domestic sales plus the 10,400 units of exports. This, however, is a marginal decline of 2.1 per cent compared to the cumulative sales of Hyundai in November 2019, when it registered 60,500 units.
Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), HMIL said,
"Building on the strong sales momentum that was driven by festive demand this year, Hyundai Motor India continues to build high customer excitement through a line-up of technologically advanced and futuristic products such as the all-new i20, Creta, Verna, Venue, Aura and Grand i10 NIOS."
"As the smart Indian customer continues to make smart mobility choices, the recently introduced all-new i20 has helped carry forward the festive momentum even in the post Diwali period for HMIL and facilitated a sales growth of 9.4 % in November 2020 over the same period last year."
Hyundai recently launched its new-generation i20 premium hatchback in the Indian market. The new Hyundai i20 comes with a completely fresh design, which has already helped attract a lot of attention within its first month of launch.
The company also has the new Creta, which is currently the best-selling SUV in the Indian market, along with the Grand i10 NIOS, which also consistently ranks among the top-10 best-selling cars in India.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Car Sales Report For November 2020
Hyundai has been having an extremely positive response in the Indian market, with models such as the new i20, Grand i10 NIOS and the Creta performing exceptionally well, month-on-month. The company will be hoping to continue this record in the last month of 2020 and into the new year as well.