- 21 min ago Skoda Rapid Monte Carlo: Are Dealers Installing New Touchscreens?
- 1 hr ago TVS Motor Extends Warranty And Free Service Period A Second Time: Details
- 1 hr ago Ducati Multistrada 950 Gets A White Colour Scheme: India Launch Soon
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- Movies Dil Bechara Title Song: Sushant Singh Rajput Brightens Our Day With One Dance Step At A Time!
- Finance People's Bank Of China Divest Stake In HDFC In June Qtr
- News The rise and fall of History-sheeter Vikas Dubey: 62 criminal cases, including 5 murder
- Sports Lockdown days: Sharmila Devi wants to make a difference to Team India once hockey resumes
- Technology Samsung Might Not Bundle Charger With Smartphones From 2021
- Lifestyle Juvenile Rheumatoid Idiopathic Arthritis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Hyundai India has announced a host of discounts, benefits and special offers on select models during the month of June 2020. As per the announcement, select Hyundai cars will receive benefits ranging between Rs 25,000 all the way up to Rs 1 lakh.
The models which receive the benefits and discount offers include the Santro, Grand i10, Grand i10 NIOS, Elite i20 and the Elantra. As per Hyundai, the special offers on these models are for a limited time period only and may vary between variants, dealerships and the state.
Starting off in ascending order, the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS receives benefits of up to Rs 25,000 in the Indian market during the month of June 2020. This includes cash discounts, exchange bonus and other corporate offers as well.
The Hyundai Santro is next with benefits of up to Rs 30,000, followed by the Elite i20 and Grand i10 with benefits of up to Rs 35,000 and Rs 60,000, respectively. The final model is the Hyundai Elantra sedan, which is said to be offered with benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh.
As mentioned before, these benefits include cash discounts, corporate offers and exchange bonus. Hyundai has also mentioned that it will provide special offers to medical professionals, teachers, SMEs, select corporates and CAs as well.
Apart from the cash discounts and all other benefits, Hyundai will also offer their EMI Assurance program to all customers who purchase any of the above models in the month of June 2020. The Hyundai ‘EMI Assurance' program will further be extended to the Aura, Verna and Venue models as well in the Indian market.
In related news, the Hyundai Creta became the best-selling car in the Indian market for the month of May 2020. The popular SUV offering registered the highest sales with 3,212 units in the previous month. This is the first time a non-Maruti Suzuki model has topped the sales chart in the market, in quite a long time — here are the details.
Thoughts On Hyundai Car Discounts & Benefits For June 2020
The Hyundai discounts and benefits offered on the brand's popular models in the India market is a way of attracting more customers towards them. Hyundai hopes that the large discounts and benefits will help boost the demand for their models in the India market.