- 2 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 4 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- 4 hrs ago Honda Activa 125 BS6 Models Recalled: Company To Replace Cooling Fan Cover And Oil Gauge
- Movies #ArrestSwaraBhasker Trends As Twitter Blames Actress For Delhi Violence
- Sports IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals' strong Indian core could be the key this season, says pacer Mohit Sharma
- News Kolkata Police steps up vigil as a precautionary measure after Delhi violence
- Technology Oppo Reno 3 Pro Pre-Registrations Goes Live In India Ahead Of Launch
- Lifestyle 8 Signs There's No Emotional Intimacy In Your Relationship
- Finance Sitharaman Says This About Rs. 2000 Currency Notes
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
South Korea based auto manufacturer, Hyundai Motors has just launched the all-new Aura subcompact sedan in India at a starting price of Rs 5.80 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
The Hyundai Aura is based on the company's Grand i10 Nios model and has replaced the current-generation Hyundai Xcent compact sedans.
The all-new Hyundai Aura share some of its design cues with the Grand i10 Nios. The Aura features the Hyundai's signature cascading grille, twin boomerang shaped LED DRLs, and sharper looking headlamps with projector lights. The rear end of the car features a sculpted boot-lip, and wrap-around tail lamps that feature a 3D outer lens.
Interiors of the just-about launched Hyundai Aura feature a touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a dual-tone dashboard, steering mounted controls, and a push-button start and stop function among a host of others.
The all new Hyundai Aura is offered with three engine options - a 1.2-litre Kappa petrol engine that produces 83bhp of power and 113Nm of torque. The second is a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 120bhp of power and 172Nm of torque.
The third offering is a 1.2-litre diesel engine that produces 75bhp of power and 190Nm of torque. All engines come mated to a five-speed manual transmission, and petrol models feature automatic transmissions as well.
Safety features on the Hyundai Aura include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, a seat belt reminder system, rear parking sensors and cameras, keyless entry, a high-speed alert system, and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
Hyundai has priced the entire range of Aura compact sedans between Rs 5.80 lakh and Rs 9.22 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Bookings for the Aura can be made via the company's website, and or at an authorized dealer for an amount of Rs 10,000.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Aura Launched Starting At Rs 5.80 Lakh
The Hyundai Aura, we think, has been priced competitively in its segment. The vehicle competes heavily with the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and the Ford Aspire, and we think Hyundai has what it takes to sell the Aura well. Beating Maruti will prove to be a tough fight though.