- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 7 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 9 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
It is good news for people who are interested in racing as Hyderabad is all set to get a new race track very soon. The upcoming race track has been Codenamed as the Pista Motor Raceway. The work for the Pista Motor Raceway has already begun in Dundigal, Telangana. Also, the track will be just one hour away from the Hyderabad airport, which is on Ring Road.
The track is the brainchild of Hyderabad-based entrepreneur Nishant Saboo. Let's talk about the name, the circuit gets its name to his newly possessed Ferrari 488 Pista. However, the word 'Pista' means racetrack in Italian. The racetrack is being made in three phases. Phase 1 will begin by the end of this year and will include developing a drag strip that will be ready to use by around the second quarter of 2021.
Phase 2 will be the race track, which will be a 2.3 km long circuit which will be completed sometime by the mid of 2022. The final phase 3 will be 3.708 km long and will be an extended version of the racetrack and will be completed by mid-2023. After the entire circuit is completed, it will have 16 corners while there will be 50 to 100 metres of run-off area for high-speed runs. There will also be a steering pad at about 145 feet in diameter and a 150-metre long pit lane.
The race track premice will also have an off-road track, while a dirt track is already operational at the site. As of now, the circuit design is not FIA approved, but the promoters are looking to seek one in the future. Other than this, the Nanoli Speedway, which is an FIA approved track, is under development near Lonavala in Maharashtra and will cater to people who love racing from Mumbai and Pune.
Thoughts About The New Racetrack in Hyderabad
Currently, India has three operational tracks: Buddh International Circuit (BIC) in Greater Noida, Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT) in Irungattukottai and the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore. With the introduction of these new racetracks, petrolheads will get to do what they like the most. We hope that the upcoming race tracks across India open soon.