- 5 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 6 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 7 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Removed From The Company's Official Website: Here's Why!
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Hosts A Bigg Boss 14 Party: Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Sonali Phogat & Others Attend
- News Chinese hackers targeted Indian vaccine makers Serum Institute, Bharat Biotech: Report
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Technology Unknown Xiaomi Smartphone Leaks With 50MP Camera; Likely To Be Mi 11 Ultra
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
A Ferrari supercar on Sunday ran over a 50-year old man in Madhapur, Hyderabad. The driver of the Ferrari supercar has been identified as Naveen Kumar, who has been arrested with the Madhapur police having registered a case against him.
As per reports from NDTV, the deceased 50-year old man has been identified as Yesu Babu. He was said to be a watchman in a nearby under-construction building site in the same locality of Madhapur. Babu died on the spot and his body was later shifted by police to a government hospital for postmortem.
The Madhapur police who reached the spot soon after the incident took place, seized the Ferrari supercar, while also taking its driver into custody. The Ferrari driver was said to have been travelling to Jubilee Hills from Madhapur, when the incident took place.
As seen from the images, the Ferrari supercar seems to be the brand's GTC4 Lusso offering. The images showcase the right side of the Ferrari with heavy damage, especially at the front. The left side tail lights of the car can also be seen broken as well. Looking at the car's condition, it does indicate that the driver of the Ferrari supercar was over the speed limits and could have lost control.
However, not much information has been released regarding the accident, with only the above-mentioned details to go by. The incident is said to have taken place on Sunday evening of 11th October.
The Ferrari supercar involved in the accident is the brand's four-seater GT offering, called the GTC4 Lusso. The Italian supercar has been on sale for a couple of years in the Indian market and is offered with a starting price of around Rs 5.2 crore, ex-showroom (India).
The Italian supercar is powered by a 6.2-litre V12 petrol engine producing 680bhp at 8000rpm and 697Nm of peak torque at 5,750rpm and is mated to a seven-speed DCT automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Hyderabad Ferrari Car Accident On Sunday
Cars like Ferrari are extremely powerful cars and inexperienced drivers can easily lose control. One has to be extremely careful while driving in such expensive cars on the streets of India and never go over the speed limit.