- 11 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 88.80 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago BMW Motorrad Dealerships Reopens: Resumes Retail Operations After Lockdown Eased
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Creta Sales Beats Maruti Suzuki For The First Time: New Best-Selling Car In May 2020
- Finance Bitcoin Hit Levels Of $10000; Central Banks Stimulus Measure Supporting
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Lifestyle Are There Any Harmful Effects Of Staying Indoors On Your Skin?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Honda Jazz BS6 hatchback has been teased ahead of its launch by the company. The upcoming hatchback is expected to retain most of its design features with minor changes made to the car.
Honda has teased the Jazz BS6 model on their official website ahead of its launch. Although most of the car will carry-forward its design features we expect some changes to be made by the company to the BS6 model.
The Jazz BS6 models could see slight changes to the interiors of the car. The touchpad air-con control seen on the older models is expected to be replaced with a physical button control unit by the company on the upcoming model. Apart from this, other minor changes to the dashboard and upholstery are expected as well.
The BS6 Honda Jazz is likely to feature the same 1.2-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel engine options that were powering the BS4 models. In its BS4 format, the 1.2-litre petrol engine produced 89bhp and 110Nm of torque, came mated to a five-speed manual or an optional CVT automatic; while the 1.5-litre diesel motor churned out 98bhp and 200Nm of torque, and came to a standard six-speed gearbox.
The BS6 hatchback will continue to feature the seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It will also feature Bluetooth connectivity, cruise control, a semi-digital instrument cluster, climate control, and a start/stop push button; among others.
The safety net on the premium hatchback will include dual-airbags, ABS with EBD, a rear camera with parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and more. The hatchback is expected to be offered with six airbags on the top trims.
Once launched, the Honda Jazz will rival the Hyundai i20, the Volkswagen Polo, the Maruti Baleno, the Toyota Glanza, and the Tata Altroz. The premium hatchback segment is highly competitive in India, however, with petrol and diesel powertrain options the Jazz is expected to fare well against its rivals.
The upcoming Honda Jazz models are expected to be priced slightly higher than its BS4 counterpart because of achieving BS6 compliance. The exact figures are yet to be revealed by the company.
Thoughts About The Honda Jazz BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
The Honda Jazz offers a good amount of space and can comfortably seat five. The hatchback is expected to be offered with petrol and diesel powertrains, which is a rarity these days. This will certainly help the hatchback gain traction as far as sales are concerned, considering most of its rivals do not arrive a diesel engine option.