- 4 hrs ago Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- 6 hrs ago New (2020) Mahindra Thar Unveiled: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its India Launch
- 24 hrs ago Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Detel Easy Electric Moped Launched In India: Priced At Rs 19,999
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam's Wife Savitri Subrahmanyam Tests Positive For COVID-19, Admitted To Hospital
- Sports SAI sanctions two-month training in Dubai for swimmers
- News COVID-19: SP Balasubrahmanyam is stable, but continues to be on life support
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Lifestyle How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Japanese auto manufacturer, Honda, has announced that it is close to launch the all new Honda Jazz soon. Industry expectations are that the car will be launched before the end of July.
The new Honda Jazz will feature new all-LED headlights with integrated LED DRLs, a redesigned front grille, new fog lamps and a reworked bumper - all adding to a shaper, more defined front end.
The rest of the new Honda Jazz is expected to stay identical to the current-generation models, except for the rear part that is expected to feature LED tail lights and a reworked bumper.
Honda has not revealed any information about the interiors of the vehicle, but expect the Jazz to arrive with automatic climate control, a large touchscreen infotainment system, a digital instrument cluster, and several connectivity features among a host of others.
Powering the vehicle will be a BS6 compliant 1.2-litre four-cylinder engine that produces 89bhp and 110Nm of torque. The engine also features in Honda's Amaze family of cars. Transmission options will include a five-speed manual and an optional CVT.
Also available will be a BS6 compliant 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 99bhp and 200Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to a five-speed manual transmission only.
The current-generation Honda Jazz models are priced between Rs 7.45 lakh and Rs 9.40 lakh, and the new models are expected to carry a premium at launch.
In Honda related news, the brand's fifth-generation Honda City has started arriving at dealerships, ahead of its India launch. The new model features a new design, and arrives with a host of features. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Honda Jazz Launching Soon
Launches at this point in time are good news for the Industry and for the economy as a whole. It shows that demand is increasing and things are slowly but surely going back to normal, although we're still very far from it.
Having said that, we hope the new Honda Jazz does well for the brand. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the Jazz as soon as we hear.