- 4 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 8 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Sanam Shetty To Get Evicted In The Ninth Week?
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Technology Mystery Nokia Budget Smartphone Gets TENAA Certification; Might Debut Soon
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Honda Cars India has launched a new Special Edition model of its flagship CR-V SUV in the country. The Honda CR-V Special Edition is priced at Rs 29.50 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The special edition model of the SUV comes with a host of added features over the standard model.
The Honda CR-V Special Edition model attracts a premium of Rs 1.23 lakh and will be available in limited numbers in the Indian market. The Special Edition CR-V is based on the facelifted-SUV which is currently on sale in International markets.
The new CR-V limited-edition model features a slightly redesigned front fascia. This includes the new gloss black grille replacing the chrome-finished unit found on the regular model. The front bumper has been redesigned and looks aggressive as well.
At the rear, the bumper has been redesigned enhancing the premium look of the SUV. It continues to get an LED combination lamps and a chrome strip running across the length of the boot-lid. The SUV also features a funky-looking 18-inch dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels.
Despite all the exterior changes made to the special-edition model, The over silhouette remains unchanged from the standard model. The CR-V continues to carry its bold and butch stance in the special edition model as well.
On the inside, the special edition CR-V receives a couple of added features over the standard variant. This includes cornering lights, front parking sensors, 4-way power-adjustable passenger seat, a hands-free powered tailgate, and auto-folding ORVMs.
Reaming equipment has been borrowed from the standard model of the SUV. This includes a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a panoramic sunroof, power-adjustable driver seat, dual-zone climate control, ambient lighting, a digital instrument cluster, remote engine start and more.
The SUV is offered with a host of active and passive safety features including driver attention monitor, reverse parking camera, a lane watch camera, hill start assist, ABS with EBD, auto hill-hold assist, dual i-SRS Airbags for driver & front passenger; among others.
Honda is also offering an accessory kit exclusively to CV-V Special Edition customers. Called the Special Edition kit, it accessories the car with cosmetic bits to the running board, a garnish for the door mirror, and step illumination.
The CR-V Special Edition model continues to come powered by a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder, SOHC i-VTEC engine. It produces a maximum of 154bhp at 6,500rpm and a peak torque of 189Nm at 4,300rpm. The engine comes mated to a CVT automatic transmission with power sent to front wheels.
Thoughts About The Honda CR-V Special Edition Launched In India
The Honda CR-V Special-Edition model features a host of cosmetic and function upgrades over the standard model. The company has decided to offer a limited-edition model of the SUV during the festive season this year and aims to boost sales for the brand in the market.