- 11 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 12 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 14 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 14 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days End Date Sale 2020: Heavy Discounts On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Lifestyle This Indian-American Girl Discovery Can Lead To The Development Of COVID-19 Drug
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 20 Highlights: Gauahar, Hina's Argue With Sidharth, Rubina Feels Disrespected
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link
- News Law violations cannot be condoned under pretext of human rights : India to UNHCHR chief
- Sports Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus: Morata gets Pirlo off to winning start in Champions League
- Finance This Realty Stock Zooms Most In Six-Months; Brokerages Positive On The Counter
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Honda Cars India are offering attractive benefits during the ongoing festive season in India. The latest offers include cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages available on select models in the brand's line-up.
The models covered under the offer include the Amaze, the WR-V and the Civic. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and variant.
The discount offers are valid for purchases made online or at any of the authorized dealerships across India. The limited-time offers are valid on purchases made between September 1 to September 30, 2020.
Staring with the model-wise offer details, the brand's compact-sedan, Honda Amaze, is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 27,000 across all variants. Customers who are looking to exchange their old car for a new Amaze are offered an extended warranty package for the fourth and fifth year worth Rs 12,000. Additional, they receive an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
Alternatively, customers not looking for an exchange, are offered the same extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and a cash discount of up to Rs 3,000 with purchase of new, Amaze compact sedan.
Moving to the brand's compact-SUV, the WR-V was recently updated to BS6 standards. It is being offered with both petrol and diesel engine option with a manual gearbox as standard.
The WR-V is being offered with a cash discount of Rs 20,000 across all trims. Honda is offering the WR-V in a total of four variants. Prices for the SUV starts from Rs 8.49 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 10.99 lakh for top-spec diesel trim. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Civic recently received a new updated from the company in the form of a new BS6 diesel engine. The diesel model of the Civic attracts the highest benefits this month. Honda is offering a cash discount of up to Rs 2.5 lakh on the diesel variants. While the petrol-powered model is offered with cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh.
Other models such as the Jazz, old and new generation City and the brand's flagship model the CR-V misses out on discount offers this month. Honda recently announced that it will continue to sell the fourth-generation City alongside the new-gen model in the Indian market. The old-gen City is only available in a couple of trim levels — here are more details.
Thoughts About Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In September 2020
Honda is offering exciting discounts and benefits to help boost sales during the ongoing festive season in the country. The company is offering discounts on the BS6 WR-V for the first time since its launch in the Indian market.