- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Honda Cars India are offering attractive benefits during the ongoing festive season in India. The latest offers include cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages available on select models in the brand's line-up.
The models covered under the offer include the Amaze, the WR-V and the Civic. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and variant.
The discount offers are valid for purchases made online or at any of the authorized dealerships across India. The limited-time offers are valid on purchases made between September 1 to September 30, 2020.
Staring with the model-wise offer details, the brand's compact-sedan, Honda Amaze, is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 27,000 across all variants. Customers who are looking to exchange their old car for a new Amaze are offered an extended warranty package for the fourth and fifth year worth Rs 12,000. Additional, they receive an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
Alternatively, customers not looking for an exchange, are offered the same extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and a cash discount of up to Rs 3,000 with purchase of new, Amaze compact sedan.
Moving to the brand's compact-SUV, the WR-V was recently updated to BS6 standards. It is being offered with both petrol and diesel engine option with a manual gearbox as standard.
The WR-V is being offered with a cash discount of Rs 20,000 across all trims. Honda is offering the WR-V in a total of four variants. Prices for the SUV starts from Rs 8.49 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 10.99 lakh for top-spec diesel trim. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Civic recently received a new updated from the company in the form of a new BS6 diesel engine. The diesel model of the Civic attracts the highest benefits this month. Honda is offering a cash discount of up to Rs 2.5 lakh on the diesel variants. While the petrol-powered model is offered with cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh.
Other models such as the Jazz, old and new generation City and the brand's flagship model the CR-V misses out on discount offers this month. Honda recently announced that it will continue to sell the fourth-generation City alongside the new-gen model in the Indian market. The old-gen City is only available in a couple of trim levels — here are more details.
Thoughts About Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In September 2020
Honda is offering exciting discounts and benefits to help boost sales during the ongoing festive season in the country. The company is offering discounts on the BS6 WR-V for the first time since its launch in the Indian market.