- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 19 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 20 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 23 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Tamil Nadu polls 2021: DMK strikes seat-sharing deal with Congress, gives 25 seats, Kanyakumari LS seat
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Upul Tharanga outshines Brian Lara in Sri Lanka Legends' win over WI Legends
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda Cars India are offering attractive benefits during the ongoing festive season in India. The latest offers include cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages available on select models in the brand's line-up.
The models covered under the offer include the Amaze, the WR-V and the Civic. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and variant.
The discount offers are valid for purchases made online or at any of the authorized dealerships across India. The limited-time offers are valid on purchases made between September 1 to September 30, 2020.
Staring with the model-wise offer details, the brand's compact-sedan, Honda Amaze, is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 27,000 across all variants. Customers who are looking to exchange their old car for a new Amaze are offered an extended warranty package for the fourth and fifth year worth Rs 12,000. Additional, they receive an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
Alternatively, customers not looking for an exchange, are offered the same extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and a cash discount of up to Rs 3,000 with purchase of new, Amaze compact sedan.
Moving to the brand's compact-SUV, the WR-V was recently updated to BS6 standards. It is being offered with both petrol and diesel engine option with a manual gearbox as standard.
The WR-V is being offered with a cash discount of Rs 20,000 across all trims. Honda is offering the WR-V in a total of four variants. Prices for the SUV starts from Rs 8.49 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 10.99 lakh for top-spec diesel trim. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Civic recently received a new updated from the company in the form of a new BS6 diesel engine. The diesel model of the Civic attracts the highest benefits this month. Honda is offering a cash discount of up to Rs 2.5 lakh on the diesel variants. While the petrol-powered model is offered with cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh.
Other models such as the Jazz, old and new generation City and the brand's flagship model the CR-V misses out on discount offers this month. Honda recently announced that it will continue to sell the fourth-generation City alongside the new-gen model in the Indian market. The old-gen City is only available in a couple of trim levels — here are more details.
Thoughts About Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In September 2020
Honda is offering exciting discounts and benefits to help boost sales during the ongoing festive season in the country. The company is offering discounts on the BS6 WR-V for the first time since its launch in the Indian market.