- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Honda Cars India is offering attractive benefits during the ongoing festive season in India. The latest offers include cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages available on select models in the brand's line-up.
The models covered under the offer include the Amaze, fifth-gen Honda City, WR-V, Jazz and the Civic. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and variant.
The discount offers are valid for purchases made online or at any of the authorized dealerships across India. The limited-time offers are valid on purchases made between October 1 to October 30, 2020. Here are model-wise offer details:
The brand's entry-level model in India, the Amaze is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 47,000 and Rs 37,000 for petrol and diesel models, respectively. Customers who are looking to exchange their old car for a new Amaze are offered an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
Additional, they also receive an extended warranty package for the fourth and fifth year worth Rs 12,000. Customers are also offered Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000 cash discount on diesel and petrol models, respectively.
The brand's premium hatchback, the Jazz is being offered with maximum benefits of Rs 40,000 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 25,000 and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus. Prices for the 2020 Jazz starts from Rs 7.49 lakh.
Fifth-Generation Honda City
The fifth-generation Honda City is offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 upon exchanging for an old car. The all-new City currently retails between Rs 10.89 lakh and Rs 12.39 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the brand's compact-SUV, the WR-V was recently updated to BS6 standards. It is being offered with both petrol and diesel engine option with a manual gearbox as standard.
The WR-V is being offered with a cash discount of Rs 25,000 across all trims. Additionally, the compact-SUV is offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. Prices for the SUV starts from Rs 8.49 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 10.99 lakh for top-spec diesel trim, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Civic recently received a new updated from the company in the form of a new BS6 diesel engine. The diesel model of the Civic attracts the highest benefits this month. Honda is offering a cash discount of up to Rs 2.5 lakh on the diesel variants. While the petrol-powered model is offered with cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh.
Other models such as the old generation City and the brand's flagship model the CR-V misses out on discount offers this month. However, there might be some dealer level offers for these cars during this month.
Thoughts About Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In October 2020
Honda is offering exciting discounts and benefits this month for more number of models during this month. It will help the brand to boost sales during the ongoing festive season in the country. The Honda Civic diesel varaints continue to receive a flat cash discount of Rs 2.5 lakh during October as well.