- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Introduces Health And Hygiene Accessories For Its Customers
- 7 hrs ago Yamaha Increases The Prices Of The BS6 FZ-Fi and FZS-Fi For The Second Time: Read More To Find Out
- 9 hrs ago Renault India Expands Dealer Network With 17 New Touchpoints In Four Months
- 10 hrs ago Tata Gravitas And The Harrier Petrol Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch
- News Mass looting in Chicago: 100 arrested, 13 officers injured
- Movies Drishyam 2: The Mohanlal Starrer Goes Through Minor Script Changes!
- Sports Bouchard back with a win before storm halts Prague proceedings
- Technology Airtel Launches 4G High-Speed Services In Andaman And Nicobar
- Lifestyle 15 Amazing Tea Tree Oil Remedies For Hair Growth
- Finance ICICI Bank Sets QIP Issue Floor Price At Rs 351 Per Share
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Honda is offering huge discounts and special offers on select models in the brand's lineup. The models covered under the offer include the Civic, the City and the Amaze. Benefits of up to 1.6 lakh are being offered depending on the model and variant.
Buyers can avail offers via the brand's online sales platform called the Honda From Home. The company introduced the online platform to support contactless transactions and social distancing during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic.
The company is offering the discounts, benefits and extended warranty on its BS6 cars until July 31, 2020. Here are the model-wise details about the discount offers.
The Honda Amaze is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 27,000 across all variants of the compact-sedan. Customers who are looking to exchange their old car for a new Amaze will benefit from an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and an additional cash bonus of Rs 15,000.
If customers not looking for an exchange, are offered the same extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and a cash discount of up to Rs 3,000 with purchase of new, Amaze compact sedan.
The fourth-generation Honda City is offered with total benefits of up to Rs 1.6 lakh depending on the variant. The SV MT and V MT trims of the sedan are offered with discounts of up to Rs 15,000.
The mid-spec V CVT trim is available with benefits of up to Rs 51,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 31,000 cash discount and an additional car exchange bonus of Rs 20,000. While the VX CVT is offered with a cash discount of Rs 70,000 and Rs 50,000 exchange bonus.
The top-end trims such as the ZX MT and the ZX CVT attracts the highest discounts. The sedan receives benefits of up to Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 1.6 lakh discounts, respectively. This includes a cash bonus of Rs 80,000 for the ZX MT and Rs 1.1 lakh for the ZX CVT trim along with Rs 50,000 exchange bonus on both trims.
Moving to the Civic, Honda is offering benefits on both petrol and diesel models. However, we do note that the diesel BS6 model of the Civic is due for launch sometime this month. The company is offering cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh for petrol models and up to Rs 1.5 lakh for the diesel models. Prices for the diesel model is yet to be announced by the company.
Thoughts About Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In July 2020
Honda continues to offer attractive discounts and offers on the old-generation City as the company gears up to launch the fifth-generation sedan on 15th July. Additionally, the attractive offers are expected to pull in more customers and boost sales for the brand amid the ongoing pandemic.