- 12 min ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- 27 min ago Mercedes-Benz EQA Globally Unveiled: The Newest Entry-Level Electric SUV From Germany!
- 1 hr ago Michelin Car Tyre Supply Has Been Put On Hold In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Achieves 100 Million Production Milestone: Unveils Six Celebration-Edition Models
- Technology Vi Partners With MFine For Telemedicine Services
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan Talks About Frenemy Kavita Kaushik; Says ‘I Will Wish Her The Best In Life Always’
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
- News PM Modi to interact with vaccine beneficiaries tomorrow
- Lifestyle Parineeti Chopra Slays Like A Boss In A Black Pantsuit And Makes A Powerful Statement
- Sports Vijay D Patil throws light on the importance of venue infrastructure in event success
- Finance How To Make Deposit In PPF and SSA Account Online?
- Education Republic day 2021: Essay ideas for students
Honda Cars India has announced festive discounts, benefits and special offers called 'The Great Honda Fest' for Diwali this year. The company is offering festive season discounts on its select line-up of vehicles currently sold in the market. This includes the Jazz, fifth-gen City, Amaze, Amaze Special Edition, WR-V and the Civic.
Under ‘The Great Honda Fest', the company is offering cash discounts, cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and variant.
The Diwali festive offers are valid on purchases made between November 1 to November 30, 2020. However, offers on the Amaze Special Edition is valid until the stocks last. Here are model-wise offer details:
The Honda Jazz is placed in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. The Jazz is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 25,000 and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus. Prices for the 2020 Jazz starts from Rs 7.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Amaze is the brand's entry-level model in India. The Amaze compact sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 47,000. Petrol variants receive a cash discount of Rs 20,000, while the diesel variants get Rs 10,000.
Customers who are looking to exchange their old car are offered a bonus of Rs 15,000 on both variants. Additional, they also receive an extended warranty package for the fourth and fifth year worth Rs 12,000.
Honda has launched a new Special Edition model of the Amaze in the India market. The Amaze Special Edition features a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model and is only available for a limited time — here are more details.
However, this has not stopped Honda from offering festive benefits for the Amaze Special Edition model. Festive benefits on the limited-edition model include a cash discount of Rs 7,000. On the other hand, if customers exchanges their old car for a new Amaze Special Edition, they receive cash benefits of Rs 15,000.
The WR-V is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this Diwali. This includes a cash discount of Rs 25,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. Prices for the SUV starts from Rs 8.49 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 10.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The fifth-generation Honda City is offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 upon exchanging for an old car. The all-new City currently retails between Rs 10.89 lakh and Rs 14.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Civic is offered with benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh this month. The diesel model of the Civic attracts the highest cash discount of up to Rs 2.5 lakh. While the petrol-powered model is offered with cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh.
In addition to the above offers, the company is offering added benefits to existing Honda customers in India for new purchases. Customers now receive an additional loyalty bonus of Rs 6,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Diwali Offers & Discounts For November 2020
Honda is offering a host of discounts and offers to help protect the sentiments of new car purchase during the ongoing festive season in India. The offers will reduce the retail price of the vehicle by a great extent, which will help make the purchase decision. Additionally, it will also help boost sales for the brand.