- 3 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 4 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 6 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 6 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- Movies KBC 12: Amitabh Bachchan Praises Contestant Ankita Singh Who Is The Sole Breadwinner Of Her Family
- Sports Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League - Conte
- News NIA files charge sheet in Hizbul Mujahideen narco-terror case
- Lifestyle What Are Pregnancy Dreams? Types, Causes And Tips To Avoid
- Finance EPFO Says Subscriber Base Growth Data For Aug Suggests "Return To Normalcy"
- Technology Realme Narzo 20 Review: Fits The Budget Perfectly
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
- Education Sainik School Admission 2021: NTA Starts AISSEE 2021 Registration At aissee.nta.nic.in
Honda Cars India has announced the launch of its 'Virtual Showroom', as part of its digital plans in the country. The new Honda Virtual Showroom allows customers to discover, engage and experience seamless car purchase experience from the comfort of their homes.
The platform offers customers an interactive showroom experience. The virtual showroom can be accessed both on smartphones or on computers, allowing potential customers to browse through all the options of their preferred Honda car models.
The platform also offers a 360-degree view of both the exterior and interiors of the car, enhancing the customer's vision and perspective. It also gives them a chance to interact with every vehicle the same they would at car dealerships, yet from the comfort of their homes.
Rajesh Goel, Senior VP & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said,
"With this initiative, we have brought the experience of a real Honda showroom in a virtual form to our customers so that they can digitally explore and experience the features of their favourite Honda cars on the go and also from the comfort of their homes in a convenient manner."
He further added, "In an age, where digitization has become a defining force in human lives and there is an increasing trend of customers opting for online car-buying journeys, our aim is to give them an up, close and personal experience of brand Honda through a digital platform right from exploration till they drive our vehicles."
The ‘Virtual Showroom' also offers a number of clickable points, which gives customers an additional feature explanation via videos. The platform also comes with a colourizer option, allowing customers to view their chosen car model in different colours from various angles. Other options also include visualisation of the effects of the headlamps and fog lamps, variant comparison and others.
Thoughts On The Honda ‘Virtual Showroom' Launch
The Honda ‘Virtual Showroom' platform offers customers the chance to view cars, as they would, being in actual dealerships, from the comfort of their homes. The platform gives a complete overview of the car at hand via various angles and effects.