- 14 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 20 hrs ago Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- 21 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar Receives Custom Body-Kit By DC Designs: Here Are The Details!
- 22 hrs ago Honda BigWing TopLine Premium Dealerships Introduced: H’ness CB 350 Offered With Festive Savings
- Finance Direct Benefit Transfer DBT Helped Modi-Govt Save More Than Rs 1.70 Lakh Crore
- Technology OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro Users Experiencing Battery Drain Issue Post OxygenOS 11 Update: Report
- News Let us not pretend that lone wolf initiatives come simply from misguided individuals
- Lifestyle Diwali 2020: Rashami Desai Flaunts Festive-Perfect Outfits, Which One Will You Pick?
- Sports IPL 2020: Ben Stokes finds form at the right time for Rajasthan Royals
- Movies Halloween 2020: We Dare You To Watch These Bollywood Films Alone At Night!
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Honda Cars India has announced the launch of its 'Virtual Showroom', as part of its digital plans in the country. The new Honda Virtual Showroom allows customers to discover, engage and experience seamless car purchase experience from the comfort of their homes.
The platform offers customers an interactive showroom experience. The virtual showroom can be accessed both on smartphones or on computers, allowing potential customers to browse through all the options of their preferred Honda car models.
The platform also offers a 360-degree view of both the exterior and interiors of the car, enhancing the customer's vision and perspective. It also gives them a chance to interact with every vehicle the same they would at car dealerships, yet from the comfort of their homes.
Rajesh Goel, Senior VP & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said,
"With this initiative, we have brought the experience of a real Honda showroom in a virtual form to our customers so that they can digitally explore and experience the features of their favourite Honda cars on the go and also from the comfort of their homes in a convenient manner."
He further added, "In an age, where digitization has become a defining force in human lives and there is an increasing trend of customers opting for online car-buying journeys, our aim is to give them an up, close and personal experience of brand Honda through a digital platform right from exploration till they drive our vehicles."
The ‘Virtual Showroom' also offers a number of clickable points, which gives customers an additional feature explanation via videos. The platform also comes with a colourizer option, allowing customers to view their chosen car model in different colours from various angles. Other options also include visualisation of the effects of the headlamps and fog lamps, variant comparison and others.
Thoughts On The Honda ‘Virtual Showroom' Launch
The Honda ‘Virtual Showroom' platform offers customers the chance to view cars, as they would, being in actual dealerships, from the comfort of their homes. The platform gives a complete overview of the car at hand via various angles and effects.