- 23 min ago Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.73 Lakh
- 58 min ago 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Globally Unveiled: Improved Technology & Design
- 4 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK vs KKR, Match 49 updates: Kolkata Knight Riders face Chennai Super Kings
- Movies Ali Asgar & Charu Asopa's Akbar Ka Bal Birbal Ends Abruptly; The Actress Says They Are All Shocked
- Lifestyle Bigg Boss 14 Wild Card Entrants Naina Singh And Kavita Kaushik Sizzle In Gown, Who Looked Better?
- Finance Cabinet Hikes Ethanol Prices, To Benefit Sugarcane Farmers, Sugar Stocks
- Education TNAU Rank List 2020: Check Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Rank List 2020 At tnau.ac.in
- News Cabinet approves mechanism for procurement of ethanol
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
Honda Cars India has announced the launch of its 'Virtual Showroom', as part of its digital plans in the country. The new Honda Virtual Showroom allows customers to discover, engage and experience seamless car purchase experience from the comfort of their homes.
The platform offers customers an interactive showroom experience. The virtual showroom can be accessed both on smartphones or on computers, allowing potential customers to browse through all the options of their preferred Honda car models.
The platform also offers a 360-degree view of both the exterior and interiors of the car, enhancing the customer's vision and perspective. It also gives them a chance to interact with every vehicle the same they would at car dealerships, yet from the comfort of their homes.
Rajesh Goel, Senior VP & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said,
"With this initiative, we have brought the experience of a real Honda showroom in a virtual form to our customers so that they can digitally explore and experience the features of their favourite Honda cars on the go and also from the comfort of their homes in a convenient manner."
He further added, "In an age, where digitization has become a defining force in human lives and there is an increasing trend of customers opting for online car-buying journeys, our aim is to give them an up, close and personal experience of brand Honda through a digital platform right from exploration till they drive our vehicles."
The ‘Virtual Showroom' also offers a number of clickable points, which gives customers an additional feature explanation via videos. The platform also comes with a colourizer option, allowing customers to view their chosen car model in different colours from various angles. Other options also include visualisation of the effects of the headlamps and fog lamps, variant comparison and others.
Thoughts On The Honda ‘Virtual Showroom' Launch
The Honda ‘Virtual Showroom' platform offers customers the chance to view cars, as they would, being in actual dealerships, from the comfort of their homes. The platform gives a complete overview of the car at hand via various angles and effects.