- 7 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- 10 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz India Sales Registers New Record This Festive Season: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 26 Highlights: Rahul Vaidya Calls Jaan Kumar Sanu 'Product Of Nepotism'
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Honda Cars India has announced the launch of its 'Virtual Showroom', as part of its digital plans in the country. The new Honda Virtual Showroom allows customers to discover, engage and experience seamless car purchase experience from the comfort of their homes.
The platform offers customers an interactive showroom experience. The virtual showroom can be accessed both on smartphones or on computers, allowing potential customers to browse through all the options of their preferred Honda car models.
The platform also offers a 360-degree view of both the exterior and interiors of the car, enhancing the customer's vision and perspective. It also gives them a chance to interact with every vehicle the same they would at car dealerships, yet from the comfort of their homes.
Rajesh Goel, Senior VP & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said,
"With this initiative, we have brought the experience of a real Honda showroom in a virtual form to our customers so that they can digitally explore and experience the features of their favourite Honda cars on the go and also from the comfort of their homes in a convenient manner."
He further added, "In an age, where digitization has become a defining force in human lives and there is an increasing trend of customers opting for online car-buying journeys, our aim is to give them an up, close and personal experience of brand Honda through a digital platform right from exploration till they drive our vehicles."
The ‘Virtual Showroom' also offers a number of clickable points, which gives customers an additional feature explanation via videos. The platform also comes with a colourizer option, allowing customers to view their chosen car model in different colours from various angles. Other options also include visualisation of the effects of the headlamps and fog lamps, variant comparison and others.
Thoughts On The Honda ‘Virtual Showroom' Launch
The Honda ‘Virtual Showroom' platform offers customers the chance to view cars, as they would, being in actual dealerships, from the comfort of their homes. The platform gives a complete overview of the car at hand via various angles and effects.