- 57 min ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Jawa Motorcycles Said To Be Working On Electric Bikes For India: Unveil Expected Only By 2021
- 17 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 18 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- Movies Sanjana Sanghi On One Month Of Sushant's Death: Whoever Said Time Heals All Wounds Was Lying
- Finance Barbeque Nation Gets Approval From SEBI To Issue IPO
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Global Variant Gets NCC Certification; New Design Confirmed
- Lifestyle What Are The Best Exercises To Sleep Better?
- News CBSE 10th results 2020 to be declared tomorrow
- Sports Covid 19 crisis: BCCI to reschedule Australia series and England series at home?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Honda is offering huge discounts and special offers on select models in the brand's lineup. The company is also offering a three-year maintenance package at 50 per cent cost, worth Rs 8,000, on select models and trims.
Buyers can avail offers via the brand's online sales platform called the Honda From Home. The company has recently introduced the online platform to support contactless transactions and social distancing during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic. The company is offering the discounts, benefits and maintenance packages on its BS6 cars until May 31, 2020.
The models covered under the scheme are the Honda Amaze and City sedans. The discount offers and benefits vary depending on the model and trims. Here are the model-wise details about the discount offers.
The Honda Amaze is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 32,000 across all variants of the compact-sedan. Customers who are looking to exchange their old car for a new Amaze will benefit from an extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, and an additional cash bonus of Rs 20,000.
Buyers not looking for an exchange, are offered a three-year (AMC) annual maintenance contract, and the same extended warranty for the fourth and fifth year, with purchase of new, Amaze compact sedan.
The Honda City is offered with benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh depending on the variant. The SV MT, V MT and V CVT trims of the sedan are offered with benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 25,000 and exchange bonus of Rs 20,000.
While the mid-spec VX MT variant is available with a cash discount of Rs 37,000 and car exchange bonus of Rs 35,000. Rest of the Honda City trims such as the VX CVT, ZX MT and the ZX CVT variants attract a cash discount of up to Rs 50,000 and exchange bonus of Rs 50,000, adding to total benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh.
Honda City is the brand's best-selling sedan in India. The Honda City is currently priced between Rs 9.91 lakh and Rs 14.31 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi), before discounts.
The company is launching the next-generation Honda City in the Indian market. The sedan was expected to arrive during April, however, the plans have been delayed due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Ahead of its launch, several details about the 2020 Honda City have been revealed. The upcoming sedan will be offered with two engine options: a 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 120bhp and 150Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre diesel engine churning out 100bhp and 200Nm of torque. The next-gen sedan also features a host of upgrades over the previous-gen model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Honda BS6 Cars Offers In May
Honda is gearing up to launch the all-new City in the Indian market. Amidst the current automotive sale slow down a lot of brands including Honda have announced discount offers on their BS6 models to boost sales.