- 1 hr ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News Farmers reject govt’s offer to suspend farm laws for 18 months, demand repeal
- Sports Tokyo Olympics could go ahead without fans, predicts former IOC vice president Dick Pound
- Technology BSNL Offering Lifetime Validity To Few Customers
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Honda Cars India have launched the 'Exclusive Edition' for their Amaze and WR-V models in the country. The new Honda Amaze and WR-V 'Exclusive Editions' have been introduced with prices starting at Rs 7.96 lakh and Rs 9.70 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both the new exclusive edition models of the Honda Amaze and the WR-V are based on their respective top-spec ‘VX' variants. The Honda Amaze and WR-V exclusive editions are offered with a choice of both petrol and diesel engine options.
As part of the exclusive editions, both the Honda Amaze and WR-V feature a host of new premium packages and equipment.
Starting with the Honda Amaze exclusive edition, the compact-sedan offering comes with chrome moulding around the windows, chrome garnish along with the fog lamps and trunk, step illumination and front foot light, exclusive edition emblem around the car and premium black suede seat upholstery.
|Exclusive Edition Petrol||₹7,96,000||₹8,79,000|
|Exclusive Edition Diesel||₹9,26,000||₹9,99,000|
Similarly, the Honda WR-V exclusive edition also features the chrome garnish around the SUV, the step illumination, exclusive edition emblem and the suede seat covers. Apart from this, the Honda WR-V comes with exclusive edition body graphics as well.
|Exclusive Edition Petrol||₹9,69,900|
|Exclusive Edition Diesel||₹10,99,900|
The engine specs available on both the models come in the form of a 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol and a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel. The petrol engine produces 89bhp and 110Nm of peak torque, while the diesel unit churns out 100bhp and 200Nm of torque.
The exclusive edition version on the Honda Amaze is available with both five-speed manual and a six-speed CVT automatic transmission with both its petrol and diesel units. However, the Honda WR-V gets the ‘exclusive edition' only with the manual transmission-equipped petrol and diesel engine.
Apart from the above mentioned cosmetic updates to the exterior and interior, both the Honda Amaze and the WR-V remain identical to its standard variants. Both models continue to receive all the features and equipment from the standard VX variant, on which both of them are based on.
Rajesh Goel, Sr. V.P. & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said,
"During this festive season, our focus has been to enrich our models with a distinct premium package which will appeal to our discerning buyers. The new editions of Amaze and WR-V are based on top-grade VX and aim to offer enhanced look with added features. Due to the ongoing attractive festive promotions in the market and launch of these new Exclusive Editions, we believe this is the best time to make the much-awaited car purchase."
Thoughts On The Honda Amaze & WR-V Exclusive Editions
The Honda Amaze & WR-V are among the brand's popular offerings in their respective segments. Hence, the introduction of the exclusive editions during the festive season should help Honda attract more customers, further improving its sales numbers for the period.