- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 16 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- 19 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 1 day ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Movies Will Keep Sushant Singh Rajput Death Issue Alive, Says His Friend Aneesha Madhok Exclusive
- Technology Flipkart And Amazon OnePlus Community Sale 2021: Discounts On Oneplus Smartphones, Accessories, And More
- News Bihar STET candidate’s admit card with Malayalam actress photograph goes viral
- Sports Ishant Sharma gets stitches on his right hand
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Lifestyle 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Honda Cars India has launched a new 'Special Edition' version of their Amaze compact-sedan in the Indian market. The new Honda Amaze 'Special Edition' is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 7 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a number of subtle cosmetic updates over the standard model.
The new Honda Amaze ‘special edition' sedan is based on the brand's mid-sped ‘S' trim and carries forward most of the features and equipment, along with a few exclusive ones as well.
Some of the new features on the ‘special edition' version of the Honda Amaze include a special edition logo, sleek and striking body graphics, stylishly designed seat covers, sliding armrest and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The new special edition Amaze is offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. While the petrol-manual variant of the special edition is priced at Rs 7 lakh, the top ‘diesel-CVT' version of the new model comes with a price tag of Rs 9.10 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the above-mentioned details, the new Honda Amaze special edition remains unchanged from the standard variant. The new special edition also retains the same power units as well, producing the same power and torque figures.
The petrol engine comes in the form of a 1.2-litre four-cylinder unit producing 89bhp and 110Nm of peak torque. The special edition is offered with both manual and CVT automatic transmission options.
Similarly, the diesel engine comes in the form of a 1.5-litre unit, in two states-of-tune. The first produces 99bhp and 200Nm of torque and is mated to a five-speed manual, while the second state-of-tune churns out 79bhp and 160Nm of peak torque, paired with a CVT automatic transmission unit. Both states-of-tune are available on the new special edition variant as well.
Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said,
"We are extremely delighted to offer the Special Edition of Amaze ahead of the festive season. The Amaze S Grade is one of the highest-selling grades of the model."
"With the inclusion of smart new features in the Special Edition based on S Grade, the overall package has a freshness at a very attractive price. We are confident that this Special Edition will be well received by our customers for the enhanced value it offers."
Thoughts On The Honda Amaze ‘Special Edition' Compact-Sedan
The new special edition version of the Honda Amaze has been introduced to capitalise on the positive purchase sentiments of customers during the year's festive season. The Honda Amaze rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and the Tata Tigor in the segment.