- 3 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 19 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Opens Up About Getting Attached To Abhinav Shukla On Bigg Boss 14: He Was Perfect In Every Way
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Great Wall Motors Haval F5 premium SUV has been spied In India. The Haval is a sub-brand of Great Wall Motors and will introduce several SUVs in different segments in the Indian market.
The spy pics from Gaadiwaadi reveal the Haval F5 being carried on a flat-bed truck sporting an orange exterior paint, and the model could be the same one showcased at the 2020 AutoExpo. Great Wall Motors are starting their Indian operation at the Talegaon facility In Pune. The manufacturing plant can produce two lakh vehicles a year.
GWM Haval F5 measures 4,470mm in length, 1,857mm in width, 1,638mm in height and has a 2,680mm long wheelbase. The Haval F5 is 75 mm longer and has 44 mm longer wheelbase, in comparison to Jeep Compass. The F5 is based on the same architecture as its bigger sibling, the Haval H6.
The exterior of the Haval F5 looks sporty and aggressive with well-proportioned design elements. The F5 features chrome-accented front grille, sleek LED headlamps, sporty and bold shoulder lines, faux skid plate at both ends, horizontally positioned LED tail lamps, faux air dams, chrome-tipped exhausts, 19-inch alloy wheels, and more.
The sporting looks of the Haval F5 continues into the cabin which features a dual-tone red and black upholstery. It also features a large nine-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, leather seats, a 12.3-inch fully-digital instrument cluster, and so on.
The GWM Haval F5 is powered by a 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine developing 166bhp and 285Nm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual gearbox or a seven-speed DCT automatic.
The F5 mid-size SUV's safety features include six airbags, lane departure warning, lane keep assist, 360-degree camera, parking sensors and high-strength steel construction. GWM is expected to launch its first product in India by sometime next year.
Once launched the Haval F5 will rival the Jeep Compass, the Kia Seltos, the Volkswagen T-Roc, the MG Hector and the Hyundai Creta. Great Wall Motors is placing the Haval F5 in a very competitive segment of mid-size SUV in the Indian market. The company is expected to price the premium SUV aggressively to gain an advantage over its rivals.
Thoughts About The GWM Haval F5 Spied Ahead Of India Launch
GWM is entering the India market with a slew of SUVs including the Haval F5. The Haval F5 is considered to be a premium SUV and expected to come feature-packed. However, with its segment rivals already making its impact on the buyers with increasing expectations, It will not be easy for the company to make its mark in the country. For now, the Haval F5 looks well designed and loaded with features to take on its rivals.