- 10 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 12 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 13 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
Groupe PSA has launched the Eurorepar range of multi-brand, high-quality aftermarket products for the Indian market. PCA India has signed a sales and distribution agreement with GoMechanic, which is an Indian aftermarket spare part retailer and an e-commerce technology platform.
Sharing his views on the launch, Roland Bouchara - Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing India - Groupe PSA, said, "We are very excited that our globally proven, aftermarket brand, Eurorepar is being introduced in India. Eurorepar products are developed in line with strict, comprehensive quality procedures through suppliers who are systematically audited by Groupe PSA. We believe Eurorepar is the best alternative for Indian customers, who are looking for spare parts at smart prices and are not necessarily eager to spend a higher price for premium aftermarket brands. Despite the challenges posed by the Covid-19 situation, we have retained the launch of multi-brand parts with Eurorepar in India and that makes it unique by way of being Groupe PSA's first consumer facing business initiative launched before the first Citroën vehicle, the C5 Aircross SUV, which is on track for launch in Q1 2021."
GoMechanic will be supporting the sales of Eurorepar spare parts, hence making a stronger market entry point for the company in the Indian market. So how exactly will this work? PCA India will provide the Eurorepar parts to GoMechanic, who will then distribute them through its warehouses and parts distribution logistics platform to all the workshops and retailers across the country.
Commenting on the launch and association, Jean Christophe Bertrand - Senior Vice President - Groupe PSA - Independent Aftermarket Business Unit, said, "This decision to launch Eurorepar in India has to be analysed in the framework of PSA Aftermarket's global strategy, which consists to fulfil all customers' aftersales expectation worldwide regardless of their purchasing power and the make and age of their vehicle. India is a key piece in Groupe PSA's ‘Push to Pass' strategy for global markets and it presents an incredible opportunity to showcase Groupe PSA's customer centric approach for all its brands. Our decision to partner with GoMechanic is based on our common goal, which is to provide high quality and value to all customers. We believe this strategy will help us both establish Groupe PSA more firmly in India and conquer a large customer base."
Eurorepar is Groupe PSA's multi-brand parts and accessories range for the repair and maintenance of vehicles and are present across 100 countries across the globe. These products, available for 3 or more year old vehicles, are aimed at customers looking for quality and value when buying spare parts.
Very soon high-quality brake pads, wiper blades, filters (air, oil & fuel), brake discs, coolant, grease & lubricants will be available in India through the GoMechanic workshops and retailers in 15 major cities from September 29, 2020. Groupe PSA will also provide support in terms of marketing, training and brand building as a part of the agreement.
Speaking on the partnership, Amit Bhasin - Cofounder - GoMechanic, said, "We are delighted to partner with Groupe PSA to launch the Eurorepar brand in India. This partnership bodes well for us as we strive to provide superior quality service and parts at an affordable price to our customers. This could not have come at a better time as we are rapidly expanding our service centres in the country. With our 350+ workshops and a robust spare parts distribution network, we are confident that we can help scale Groupe PSA's aftermarket business in no time."
Thoughts About The Agreement Between PCA India And GoMechanic
Through this collaboration, good quality parts will be available in our country at decent rates. Also, since GoMechanic will be distributing these parts, availability should not be an issue and they also provide doorstep services.