- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- News TS EAMCET notification 2020 details
- Movies Bheeshma Day 1 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Creates Magic At The Box Office
- Technology Best In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones To Buy In India Starting From Rs. 9,999
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Lifestyle 10 Dangerous Habits That May Cause Cancer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
China based Great Wall Motors has confirmed that it will make its India debut at the upcoming Auto Expo scheduled for 5 February. The company also said it was ready to, and would announce its India plans at the event.
Great Wall Motors will also globally unveil the Haval Concept H, and also unveil for India, their Concept Vision Vehicle 2025.
The company said they would also showcase their excellence and their strengths in fields of automotive technology via their range of Haval SUVs, electric products, and advanced autonomous systems.
The company's philosophy of innovation, sustainability and smart mobility reflects across their marque brand, Haval, that offers a full range of SUV's. GWM is expected to showcase the brands H2, H4, H6, and H9 models.
Great Wall Motors also recently inked an agreement to acquire General Motor India's Talegaon manufacturing facility, adding more to its commitment value in the country.
Mr. Wei Jianjun, the Chairman at Great Wall Motors, said, "This is indeed a proud moment for us as we are on the verge of entering the Indian automotive market. We are excited at the limitless possibilities that lay ahead as India is an important market for us."
"At GWM, we aim to set new benchmarks in the Indian automobile industry and hope to create an everlasting relationship with the discerning Indian customer. With the R&D center in Bangalore and now our participation at the 15th edition of the Auto Expo, we want to further ascertain the importance of India as the core strategic market," he added.
Great Wall Motors has risen as a globally present company over the last 23 years and currently runs operations in over 60 countries. The company also has five global marketing centers at Australia, South Africa, South America, the Middle East, and Russia.
The company is China's largest SUV and pick-up truck manufacturers and currently has production facilities at China, Bulgaria, Iran and Russia. Great Wall Motors also makes appearances at the Dakar Rally, and currently competes with the new Haval H8 model.
Thoughts About Great Wall Motors Confirming Their Debut At Auto Expo 2020
We're definitely waiting to be at the Great Wall Motors' stall at the Auto Expo. The company does have a massive global presence, and more importantly, participates at the Dakar. Now that's the Dragon for you!