- 13 min ago MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- 36 min ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Accessories List Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Is The Complete List
- 2 hrs ago Triumph Trident Is In Its Final Testing Phase: Expected To Launch Sometime Next Year
- 2 hrs ago Ampere Launches New Electric Scooter Variants: Gets Added Features, Improved Mileage & More
- Movies R Madhavan: People Told Me 'You're A Tamil Actor, You Won't Get Hindi Films'
- Sports Beer on Muslim cricketer controversy: Essex, captain Tom Westley issue apology to Feroze Khushi
- News Hathras gangrape case: Cremation was done in family's presence, says UP Police
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi’s Stunning Golden Dress And Funny Expressions Leaves Fans Smitten
- Technology Vivo X50e 5G With Snapdragon 765G Goes Official: What Are The Highlight Features?
- Finance SBI Customers Can Check Balance, View Passbook Without Logging In SBI YONO App: Here's How
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
- Education Shekhar Kapur Appointed As President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII
American auto manufacturer, Ford Motors launched the 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 models starting at Rs 29.55 lakh earlier this year. The all-new Endeavour is available in three variants - the Titanium 4X2 AT, the Titanium+ 4X2 At, and the Titanium+ 4X4 AT. The company had to increase the price of the SUV, but decided to delay the increase in pricing due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
However, the company has now hiked the prices of the BS6-compliant Endeavour by Rs 44,000 to Rs 1.20 lakh, based on the choice of the variant. The Titanium 2.0 4x2 AT is now priced at Rs 29.99 lakh, the Titanium Plus 2.0 4x2 AT is priced at Rs 32.75 lakh and the Titanium Plus 2.0 4x4 AT now carries a price tag of Rs 34.45 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
The 2020 Endeavour features all-LED headlamps, the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well. Other features include an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and a host of other features.
The new Ford Endeavour BS6 features a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168 bhp of power and 420Nm of peak torque. the company claims that the new engine offers a 20 percent increase in low-end torque. The engine is more refined, and a whole lot quieter than the older models. The 2020 Ford Endeavour features a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission - the first in the country. The transmission also features Progressive Range Select or SelectShift.
Ford has also announced that 420 customer touchpoints, which includes 226 service centres and 194 showrooms across 192 cities have resumed operations.
Thoughts About The BS6 Ford Endeavour
The Ford Endeavour has always been a successful model for Ford and we think that this much hike in the price will not affect the sales of the SUV. The Endeavour went up against the likes of the Mahindra Alturas G4 and Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace models in the Indian market.