- 13 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- News Amend state laws to shield farmers from Centre's attack: Amarinder Singh
- Movies Kapil Sharma, Aamir Ali, Kamya Panjabi & Others Wish Their Baby Girls On Daughter's Day 2020
- Sports Mourinho keeps quiet to avoid paying for controversial Newcastle penalty
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Ford India has launched its new range-topping variant of the Freestyle CUV in the Indian market, called the Flair. The new Ford Freestyle Flair version is the brand's new crossover-hatchback model and comes packed with features and equipment.
Ford will be offering the new Freestyle Flair variant with both petrol and diesel engine options. The petrol-powered variant is available at Rs 7.69 lakh, while the diesel trim is priced at 8.79 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Ford Freestyle Flair being a range-topping variant also comes with cosmetic updates, along with the addition of new features. Some of the cosmetic changes on the Freestyle Flair model include new body graphics on the sides, red and black accents all around, red roof rails, red ORVMs, red scuff plates, black alloy wheels and a blacked-out roof; to name a few.
The red and black accents are carried forward to the inside as well. The Freestyle Flair comes with a black dashboard with red accents at different locations. The cabin also comes with exclusive grey upholstery.
Other features on the Ford Freestyle Flair, also includes a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with in-built Navigation and the brand's SYNC3 technology, push-button start, automatic headlamps, auto wipers, reverse parking camera, remote central locking, automatic climate control, anti-rollover protection, six airbags and a host of others.
The engine options on the new Ford Freestyle Flair is the same as that on the standard models of the CUV. This includes a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 95bhp and 120Nm of peak torque. There is also a 1.5-litre diesel unit churning out 100bhp and 215Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The Ford Freestyle is positioned between the Figo and the EcoSport offerings from the American carmaker in the Indian market. The Freestyle rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis and the Mahindra KUV100 in the Indian market.
Vinay Raina, Executive Director, Marketing, Sales & Service, Ford India, stated
"Ford Freestyle has been a benchmark compact utility vehicle, thanks to its affable design, value-for-money credentials and outstanding fun-to-drive capabilities. The trendy new Freestyle Flair takes it a notch up & promises to give UV intenders a cool looking vehicle to drive home during the upcoming festive season."
Thoughts On The Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India
The Ford Freestyle Flair is now the new range-topping variant of the CUV offering in the country. The Flair comes with a host of cosmetic and feature updates, which Ford hopes will be enough to attract more customers towards itself, during the upcoming independence day period and festive season.