- 3 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 11 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Ford India has launched its new range-topping variant of the Freestyle CUV in the Indian market, called the Flair. The new Ford Freestyle Flair version is the brand's new crossover-hatchback model and comes packed with features and equipment.
Ford will be offering the new Freestyle Flair variant with both petrol and diesel engine options. The petrol-powered variant is available at Rs 7.69 lakh, while the diesel trim is priced at 8.79 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Ford Freestyle Flair being a range-topping variant also comes with cosmetic updates, along with the addition of new features. Some of the cosmetic changes on the Freestyle Flair model include new body graphics on the sides, red and black accents all around, red roof rails, red ORVMs, red scuff plates, black alloy wheels and a blacked-out roof; to name a few.
The red and black accents are carried forward to the inside as well. The Freestyle Flair comes with a black dashboard with red accents at different locations. The cabin also comes with exclusive grey upholstery.
Other features on the Ford Freestyle Flair, also includes a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with in-built Navigation and the brand's SYNC3 technology, push-button start, automatic headlamps, auto wipers, reverse parking camera, remote central locking, automatic climate control, anti-rollover protection, six airbags and a host of others.
The engine options on the new Ford Freestyle Flair is the same as that on the standard models of the CUV. This includes a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 95bhp and 120Nm of peak torque. There is also a 1.5-litre diesel unit churning out 100bhp and 215Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The Ford Freestyle is positioned between the Figo and the EcoSport offerings from the American carmaker in the Indian market. The Freestyle rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis and the Mahindra KUV100 in the Indian market.
Vinay Raina, Executive Director, Marketing, Sales & Service, Ford India, stated
"Ford Freestyle has been a benchmark compact utility vehicle, thanks to its affable design, value-for-money credentials and outstanding fun-to-drive capabilities. The trendy new Freestyle Flair takes it a notch up & promises to give UV intenders a cool looking vehicle to drive home during the upcoming festive season."
Thoughts On The Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India
The Ford Freestyle Flair is now the new range-topping variant of the CUV offering in the country. The Flair comes with a host of cosmetic and feature updates, which Ford hopes will be enough to attract more customers towards itself, during the upcoming independence day period and festive season.