- 1 hr ago Hero Reveals New Seat Covers And Helmet For The XPulse 200 BS6
- 2 hrs ago BEST Increases BUS Fleet By 1,000 Units: Daily Earnings Cross The Rs 90 Lakh Mark
- 3 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Models Witness Second Price Increase: Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Stops Taking Bookings For The Rapid Rider Due To Its High Demand
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 To Undergo Major Format Change; To Be Called Lockdown Edition; Read More Details!
- Technology Realme Might Launch 100W+ Fast-Charging Technology In July
- Sports World Cup winner Jack Charlton dies
- Finance Gland Pharma Files For Rs 1,250 Crore IPO
- News Toddler tests positive for COVID-19
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Lifestyle Different Styles Of Earrings For Long, Medium And Short Hair That Will Guaranteed Steal Attention
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Ford Endeavour will feature a twin-turbo diesel engine only on the next-generation model in the Indian market. According to the earlier reports, the bi-turbo diesel engine was expected to make its debut on the current-gen Endeavour SUV.
According to Autocar India, Ford will introduce the more powerful diesel engine on the next-generation models of the SUV. The twin-turbo diesel engine currently powers the Endeavour models in the international market, where it is sold as the Everest.
The next-generation Endeavour model codenamed ‘U704' is only expected to arrive in the Indian market during the second half of 2021, following its debut in international markets. A couple of spy images that have surfaced reveal the next-gen Endeavour SUV to feature more upright proportions with a more prominent grille and slim headlights. The interiors of the upcoming model will also feature substantial changes over the current-gen model.
The current-gen BS6 Ford Endeavour is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue single-turbo diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 10-speed automatic torque converter with power being sent to rear wheels as standard. Ford also offers a four-wheel-drive variant on the top trim of the Endeavour SUV.
In addition to this, the next-generation Ford Endeavour will also receive the new 2.0-litre bi-turbo diesel engine as well. It is expected to produce 210bhp and 500Nm of torque.
In related news, Ford India has announced a new initiative to support online purchases of its cars during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The company has called it ‘Dial-A-Ford' initiative for convenience as the dealerships resume operations following the government's guidelines — here are more details.
Thoughts About Ford Endeavour With Twin Turbo Diesel Engine To Debut On Next-Gen Model
The next-generation Ford Endeavour with a bi-turbo engine is expected to offer some severe performance as compared to the current-gen models. The 2021 Endeavour model will also feature a host of upgrades inside and out. With all the new updates, the next-gen Endeavour will be a true game-changer in the segment. Whether Toyota will respond with a new-gen Fortuner remains to be seen.