- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Ford has teased the upcoming Endeavour Sport SUV In the Indian market. The Endeavour Sport variant of the SUV will be launching on September 22, 2020. The company has released a teaser on all its social media channels.
The Sport variant features several changes over the standard model, which are limited to just a few cosmetic upgrades. The special-edition SUV has been spied ahead of launch revealing new changes that are made to the upcoming SUV variant.
The new variant of the brand's flagship SUV will feature several trims finished in a blacked-out scheme all around. This includes a blacked-out grille at the front, lower bumper, black-inserts on the ORVMs, rear name-plate and alloy wheels. The side step is also blacked-out along with a host of Sport badging on the outside of the SUV.
On the inside, the Sport variant of the SUV is expected to carry the same dual-tone black and beige theme as seen on the standard models. However, it could undergo slight cosmetic changes to match the blacked-out exteriors of the car.
Apart from the cosmetic upgrades, the limited-edition will remain the same mechanically. It will continue to come powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
All other features on the Sport variant will be borrowed from the standard models as well. This includes all-LED headlamps, LED tail lamps, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
The Ford Endeavour also features the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well. Other features include a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and more.
The Ford Endeavour currently retails between Rs 29.99 lakh and Rs 33.42 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Sport variant could be based on the top-spec Titanium Plus trim and is expected to carry a small premium over the standard model's pricing.
Thoughts About The Ford Endeavour Sport Teased Ahead Of India Launch
Ford Endeavour has been the brand's best selling model in the Indian market. The SUV features a butch stance, which gives the Endeavour amazing road presence. With the Sport variant, more heads will be turned looking at the blacked-out exterior that enhances the aggressive looks of the SUV.