- 1 hr ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 2 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 17 hrs ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- 22 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Awarded 5-Star Safety Rating By ASEAN NCAP
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Firmware Update Brings Fix For Touch Issue: All You Need To Know
- Movies '83 Director Kabir Khan On Kapil Dev's Health: Knowing Him, He'll Tee Off In A Golf Course Soon
- News US elections 2020: A choice between depression and super recovery
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs DC Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Best Playing 11 details
- Lifestyle Naach Meri Rani: Nora Fatehi Looks Effortlessly Cool In An All White Outfit Worth INR 1.16 Lakh
- Finance IT Stocks Beat Nifty By 39%, Here Are Some Stocks To Buy
- Education Karnataka To Reopen Engineering And Degree Colleges On November 17
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
The Ford Endeavour flagship SUV will be receiving a new limited-edition variant called the 'Sport' in the Indian market. There are several changes made to the Sport variant over the standard model, which are limited to just a few cosmetic upgrades.
Latest images from 91wheels, reveals a completely undisguised SUV of the Sport variant parked at a dealer yard. We could notice a few of the trim pieces that now receive a black treatment.
This includes a blacked-out grille at the front, lower bumper, black-inserts on the ORVMs, rear name-plate and alloy wheels. The side step is also blacked-out along with a host of Sport badging on the outside of the SUV.
Although the interiors of the SUV was not revealed, the Sport is expected to carry a blacked-out theme on the inside. Apart from the cosmetic upgrades, the limited-edition will remain the same mechanically.
The Ford Endeavour currently retails between Rs 29.99 lakh and Rs 33.42 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The limited-edition model could be base on the top-spec Titanium Plus trim, which could then place it over its current pricing.
It is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
The 2020 Endeavour features all-LED headlamps, the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well.
Other features include an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and a host of other features.
In related news, Ford recently launched a limited edition variant of the Freestyle crossover hatchback in the Indian market called the ‘Flair'. The Freestyle Flair is priced at Rs 7.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ford Endeavour Sport Limited-Edition Model Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch
The Ford Endeavour Sport features a couple of backed-out trim on the exterior giving the brawny-looking SUV, a more enhanced and aggressive look. Ford is looking to offer a special edition model to Indian customers to boost sales during the ongoing festive season.