- 6 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 8 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 9 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Technology Realme 100W Soundbar Review: Powerful And Immersive Audio On Budget
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs SRH, Match 43 updates: Kings XI Punjab, Sunrisers Hyderabad face off in must-win clash
- Lifestyle What Is A Padsicle? How To Make And Use It To Soothe Postpartum Pain
- Movies Mookuthi Amman Trailer Featuring Nayanthara And RJ Balaji To Be Out Tomorrow In Tamil And Telugu!
- News Gupkar Declaration anti-BJP, not anti-national; Farooq Abdullah named People's Alliance chief
- Finance Which ITR Form Is Pertinent To You As A Taxpayer?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Ford has launched the all-new Endeavour Sport in the Indian market. The Endeavour Sport carries a price tag of Rs 35.10 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and is based on the Titanium+ 4x4 trim. The Endeavour Sport features blacked-out cosmetic elements to the exterior that gives the SUV a sportier look.
The blacked-out scheme includes a blacked-out grille at the front, lower bumper, black-inserts on the ORVMs, rear name-plate and alloy wheels. The side step is also blacked-out along with a host of Sport badging on the outside of the SUV. The SUV also gets an all-LED headlamp, LED tail lamps, DRLs and foglights, which have been borrowed from the standard models.
On the inside, the Sport variant of the SUV carries the same dual-tone black and beige theme as seen on the standard models. However, we wished that the cabin also got the blacked-out treatment with some red inserts to match the exterior of the SUV. It also gets an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
The SUV also features the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well. Other features include a panoramic sunroof, powered front seats, dual-zone climate control, hands-free tailgate opening, cruise control, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and many more.
Mechanically, the Endeavour Sport is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp of power and 420Nm of peak torque. The unit is mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
As far as the safety is concerned, the Endeavour Sport comes equipped with 7 airbags, ESC, traction control, tyre pressure monitor, hill descent control and many more.
Thoughts About The All-New Ford Endeavour Sport
Ford Endeavour has been the brand's best selling model in the Indian market. The SUV has an awesome road presence and is a very capable off-roader. However, with this new Sport trim and with all the blacked-out elements, the Endeavour is going to grab a lot of attention.