- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- News JNU allows final-year MPhil students on campus
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Global Variant To Use Snapdragon 678 SoC
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Ford has launched the all-new Endeavour Sport in the Indian market. The Endeavour Sport carries a price tag of Rs 35.10 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and is based on the Titanium+ 4x4 trim. The Endeavour Sport features blacked-out cosmetic elements to the exterior that gives the SUV a sportier look.
The blacked-out scheme includes a blacked-out grille at the front, lower bumper, black-inserts on the ORVMs, rear name-plate and alloy wheels. The side step is also blacked-out along with a host of Sport badging on the outside of the SUV. The SUV also gets an all-LED headlamp, LED tail lamps, DRLs and foglights, which have been borrowed from the standard models.
On the inside, the Sport variant of the SUV carries the same dual-tone black and beige theme as seen on the standard models. However, we wished that the cabin also got the blacked-out treatment with some red inserts to match the exterior of the SUV. It also gets an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
The SUV also features the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well. Other features include a panoramic sunroof, powered front seats, dual-zone climate control, hands-free tailgate opening, cruise control, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and many more.
Mechanically, the Endeavour Sport is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp of power and 420Nm of peak torque. The unit is mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
As far as the safety is concerned, the Endeavour Sport comes equipped with 7 airbags, ESC, traction control, tyre pressure monitor, hill descent control and many more.
Thoughts About The All-New Ford Endeavour Sport
Ford Endeavour has been the brand's best selling model in the Indian market. The SUV has an awesome road presence and is a very capable off-roader. However, with this new Sport trim and with all the blacked-out elements, the Endeavour is going to grab a lot of attention.