- 1 min ago Skoda Vision IN Spotted Testing For First Time In India Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Baleno Sales Crosses 8 Lakh Units Milestone Mark: Detailed Report
- 18 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- News Bihar Elections 2020: 10 prominent constituencies and their candidates
- Sports Sanjay Manjrekar feels KL Rahul's selection in Test team based on IPL performance sets 'bad precedent'
- Technology LG Q52 With 48MP Quad-Lens Goes Official; Features, Price
- Movies Puri Jagannadh’s Son Akash Puri’s Romantic To Release On OTT Platform?
- Finance Angel Broking Zooms 20% On Highest-Ever Profit In Q2FY21
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
Ford has launched the all-new Endeavour Sport in the Indian market. The Endeavour Sport carries a price tag of Rs 35.10 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and is based on the Titanium+ 4x4 trim. The Endeavour Sport features blacked-out cosmetic elements to the exterior that gives the SUV a sportier look.
The blacked-out scheme includes a blacked-out grille at the front, lower bumper, black-inserts on the ORVMs, rear name-plate and alloy wheels. The side step is also blacked-out along with a host of Sport badging on the outside of the SUV. The SUV also gets an all-LED headlamp, LED tail lamps, DRLs and foglights, which have been borrowed from the standard models.
On the inside, the Sport variant of the SUV carries the same dual-tone black and beige theme as seen on the standard models. However, we wished that the cabin also got the blacked-out treatment with some red inserts to match the exterior of the SUV. It also gets an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
The SUV also features the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well. Other features include a panoramic sunroof, powered front seats, dual-zone climate control, hands-free tailgate opening, cruise control, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and many more.
Mechanically, the Endeavour Sport is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp of power and 420Nm of peak torque. The unit is mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
As far as the safety is concerned, the Endeavour Sport comes equipped with 7 airbags, ESC, traction control, tyre pressure monitor, hill descent control and many more.
Thoughts About The All-New Ford Endeavour Sport
Ford Endeavour has been the brand's best selling model in the Indian market. The SUV has an awesome road presence and is a very capable off-roader. However, with this new Sport trim and with all the blacked-out elements, the Endeavour is going to grab a lot of attention.