- 3 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 4 hrs ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- 6 hrs ago New Hyundai i20 Mileage Figures Revealed: Which Is The Most Fuel-Efficient Variant?
- Finance Rupee Closes At 2-Month Low Against The US Dollar
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Movies Renuka Shahane Remembers Reema Lagoo With HAHK Meme; Says 'She Would Have Loved This'
- News Explained: What does Indian Army’s latest software Infrastructure Management System do
- Lifestyle Genelia Deshmukh’s Red Printed Pantsuit Is What You Must Add To Your Office Wardrobe Right Away!
- Sports Alfa Romeo to remain on Formula One grid for 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Ford India seems to be working on a special edition of its flagship model, the Endeavour SUV. The upcoming limited edition SUV could be launched sometime during the ongoing festive season in India.
Ahead of its launch, the upcoming new variant of the SUV has been spied testing in the country. Latest images from Motorbeam reveal a new variant of the Ford Endeavour called ‘Sport' testing without any camouflage. According to reports, the test mule was spotted in TamilNadu.
Due to the low light spy images shot during the night, not many details of the SUV was revealed. We could notice the ‘SPORT' badging placed at the lower-left of the tailgate. Also, the wheels could be finished in dark metallic grey paint scheme, which was seen on the EcoSport earlier.
The Ford Endeavour currently retails between Rs 29.99 lakh and Rs 33.42 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The limited-edition model could be base on the top-spec Titanium Plus trim, which could then place it over its current pricing.
Speaking about the Ford Endeavour itself, the SUV has received minor changes to its exterior and interiors as compared to its BS4 models. It is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
The 2020 Endeavour features all-LED headlamps, the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well.
Other features include an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and a host of other features.
In related news, Ford recently launched a limited edition variant of the Freestyle crossover hatchback in the Indian market called the ‘Flair'. The Freestyle Flair is priced at Rs 7.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ford Endeavour Sport Edition Variant Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch
Ford is looking to offer special edition models to Indian customers during the ongoing festive season. This will help boost sales for the company along with providing customers with a unique offering. The upcoming Ford Endeavour Sport Edition will rival the recently launched Toyota Fortuner TRD limited-edition.