- 6 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 8 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 9 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 24 hrs ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 42: KKR vs DC: Innings report: Rana, Narine propel Kolkata Knight Riders to 194
- Movies Sujatha To Re-Enter Bigg Boss Telugu 4? Read Deets Inside
- Finance Which ITR Form Is Pertinent To You As A Taxpayer?
- Lifestyle Navratri 2020: Significance Of Bengal Maha Navami
- News MP bypolls: Pilot to campaign for Cong candidates
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale On Smartphones And Other Electronics Gadgets
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Ford India seems to be working on a special edition of its flagship model, the Endeavour SUV. The upcoming limited edition SUV could be launched sometime during the ongoing festive season in India.
Ahead of its launch, the upcoming new variant of the SUV has been spied testing in the country. Latest images from Motorbeam reveal a new variant of the Ford Endeavour called ‘Sport' testing without any camouflage. According to reports, the test mule was spotted in TamilNadu.
Due to the low light spy images shot during the night, not many details of the SUV was revealed. We could notice the ‘SPORT' badging placed at the lower-left of the tailgate. Also, the wheels could be finished in dark metallic grey paint scheme, which was seen on the EcoSport earlier.
The Ford Endeavour currently retails between Rs 29.99 lakh and Rs 33.42 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The limited-edition model could be base on the top-spec Titanium Plus trim, which could then place it over its current pricing.
Speaking about the Ford Endeavour itself, the SUV has received minor changes to its exterior and interiors as compared to its BS4 models. It is powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168bhp and 420Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission unit, with the brand's ‘Select-Shift' technology. The SUV is also offered with an optional four-wheel-drive system on the top-spec variant.
The 2020 Endeavour features all-LED headlamps, the brand's connected technology called ‘FordPass', which enables owners to remotely control their SUV and offer a host of vehicle information as well.
Other features include an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, a Terrain Management System, hill hold assist, hill descent control and a host of other features.
In related news, Ford recently launched a limited edition variant of the Freestyle crossover hatchback in the Indian market called the ‘Flair'. The Freestyle Flair is priced at Rs 7.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Ford Endeavour Sport Edition Variant Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch
Ford is looking to offer special edition models to Indian customers during the ongoing festive season. This will help boost sales for the company along with providing customers with a unique offering. The upcoming Ford Endeavour Sport Edition will rival the recently launched Toyota Fortuner TRD limited-edition.