- 31 min ago Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- 44 min ago Jeep To Introduce A Compact SUV In Indian Market: Will Rival Hyundai Venue
- 2 hrs ago Coronavirus Lockdown: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Maintenance For Essential Service Providers
- 2 hrs ago Harley Davidson 1200 Custom BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 10.77 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India In April
- Movies Kareena Kapoor's 'In-House Picasso' Taimur Draws 'A Day At The Beach' And It's Too Cute!
- Finance Financial Services, Banking Stocks See Massive Correction
- News Delhi: Doctors on COVID-19 duty at 2 city hospitals to be accommodated at Lalit Hotel
- Technology OnePlus 8 Pro Camera Details Revealed: Sony IMX689 Primary Sensor Tipped
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
American auto manufacturer, Ford Motors has just launched the 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 models starting at Rs 29.55 lakh. The all new Endeavour is avail in three variants - the Titanium 4X2 AT, the Titanium+ 4X2 At, and the Titanium+ 4X4 AT.
Anurag Mehrotra, the President and Managing Director at Ford India, said, "With 2020 Endeavour, we are offering a product that combines best of both worlds - outstanding capabilities & class-leading fuel efficiency - and thereby delivering more than SUV customers expect. With its enhanced value proposition, we are confident that the Endeavour will become the SUV of choice for several new customers."
While the 2020 Endeavour looks fairly similar to the BS4 compliant models, the SUV now features all-LED headlamps. The interiors now feature the company's mobility and connectivity technology called FordPass.
The new tech offers functions like starting, stoping, unlocking and locking the vehicle; and other information about fuel levels (including ‘to empty'), and locating the vehicle remotely, among a host of other features.
The SUV will continue to arrive with a Terrain Management System, SYNC 3 with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and a panoramic sunroof.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour also features Semi-Auto Parallel Park Assist, a push start/ stop button, an electric rear gate, and eight-way power-adjustable driver & front passenger seats. The SUV also arrives with hill launch assist and hill descent control.
The new Ford Endeavour features a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168 brake horsepower and 420Nm of torque. Ford says that the new engine offers a 20 percent increase in low-end torque. The engine is more refined, and a whole lot quieter than the older models.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour features a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission - the first in the country. Ford says the new transmission reduces the gaps in available power & acceleration between gears, and offers a smoother acceleration response. The transmission also features Progressive Range Select or SelectShift.
The all new 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 models have been launched between Rs 29.55 lakh and Rs 33.25 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), and are available at this price until 30 April. Prices are expected to increase by up to Rs 80,000 starting May.
Thoughts About The 2020 Ford Endeavour Launched In India Starting At Rs 29.55 Lakh Ex-Showroom
The For Endeavour has always been a successful model for Ford. We are impressed that Ford has been able to bring the upgrades to the SUV for under Rs 1 lakh, and we think the new 2020 Endeavor will do well for the company.