- 6 hrs ago BMW G 310 GS BS6 Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Production Begins
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS EV Launched In 10 New Cities: 1000th Unit Rolled Out In India
- 11 hrs ago Renault Kwid Neotech Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4.29 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 155 & 250 New Colours Launched In India: Pics, Price & Other Details
- Technology Amazon Wow Salary Days: Offers On Electronics Days Sale
- Movies Nishabdham Movie Review: Anushka Shetty Starrer Is A Gripping And Heart Stopping Thriller!
- Education Gandhi Quiz: Mahatma Gandhi Quiz For Students On Gandhi Jayanti
- Finance Airfare Refund: Here's How Oct 1 SC Ruling Does Good To Passengers
- News Section 144 imposed around India Gate, no gathering allowed: Delhi police
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs MI, Highlights: Mumbai Indians climb to the top of the table with big win over Kings XI Punjab
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan Or Nora Fatehi, Who Pulled Off JJ Valaya’s Printed Belted Saree Better?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In October
American auto manufacturer, Ford Motors has just launched the 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 models starting at Rs 29.55 lakh. The all new Endeavour is avail in three variants - the Titanium 4X2 AT, the Titanium+ 4X2 At, and the Titanium+ 4X4 AT.
Anurag Mehrotra, the President and Managing Director at Ford India, said, "With 2020 Endeavour, we are offering a product that combines best of both worlds - outstanding capabilities & class-leading fuel efficiency - and thereby delivering more than SUV customers expect. With its enhanced value proposition, we are confident that the Endeavour will become the SUV of choice for several new customers."
While the 2020 Endeavour looks fairly similar to the BS4 compliant models, the SUV now features all-LED headlamps. The interiors now feature the company's mobility and connectivity technology called FordPass.
The new tech offers functions like starting, stoping, unlocking and locking the vehicle; and other information about fuel levels (including ‘to empty'), and locating the vehicle remotely, among a host of other features.
The SUV will continue to arrive with a Terrain Management System, SYNC 3 with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and a panoramic sunroof.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour also features Semi-Auto Parallel Park Assist, a push start/ stop button, an electric rear gate, and eight-way power-adjustable driver & front passenger seats. The SUV also arrives with hill launch assist and hill descent control.
The new Ford Endeavour features a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine that produces 168 brake horsepower and 420Nm of torque. Ford says that the new engine offers a 20 percent increase in low-end torque. The engine is more refined, and a whole lot quieter than the older models.
The 2020 Ford Endeavour features a 10-speed torque converter automatic transmission - the first in the country. Ford says the new transmission reduces the gaps in available power & acceleration between gears, and offers a smoother acceleration response. The transmission also features Progressive Range Select or SelectShift.
The all new 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 models have been launched between Rs 29.55 lakh and Rs 33.25 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), and are available at this price until 30 April. Prices are expected to increase by up to Rs 80,000 starting May.
Thoughts About The 2020 Ford Endeavour Launched In India Starting At Rs 29.55 Lakh Ex-Showroom
The For Endeavour has always been a successful model for Ford. We are impressed that Ford has been able to bring the upgrades to the SUV for under Rs 1 lakh, and we think the new 2020 Endeavor will do well for the company.