- 39 min ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 24 hrs ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Sports Sindhu gets first round bye in World C'ships, Tai Tzu in line in quarters
- News President Ram Nath Kovind gives assent to Bill scrapping three farm laws
- Movies Imlie SPOILER: Piya Valecha Roped In To Spice Up The Show!
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Ford EcoSport prices have been increased in the Indian market. The price increase is very marginal and has been hiked by Rs 1,500 across all variants of the EcoSport compact-SUV. However, there are no changes or improvements made by the company.
According to the company, the price hike has been effective from October 1, 2020, in the country. Due to the pandemic, a lot of automotive manufacturers are facing supply-chain issues from the supplier end. This has forced most brands to announce increase the prices of its products in the market.
After the recent price increase, the EcoSport compact-SUV retails at Rs 8.19 lakh and Rs 11.73 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The SUV is offered in a special-edition called the ‘Thunder' and is offered in both engine options.
Speaking of engine options, the EcoSport is offered in two engine options: a 1.5-litre petrol engine and a 1.5-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces a maximum of 121bhp and 149Nm of torque mated to either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
On the other hand, the diesel unit churns out a maximum of 99bhp and 215Nm of torque. The engine comes mates to a five-speed gearbox as standard without an optional automatic. The power is sent to front wheels.
Some of the exterior and interior highlighted features include projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, diamond-cut alloy wheels, tailgate-mounted spare tyre, roof rails, all-around body cladding and more.
Other features include a factory-fitted sunroof, climate control, a floating-type touchscreen infotainment system, a semi-digital instrument cluster, automatic headlamps, ambient lighting, dual-tone upholstery and more.
The EcoSport also features the brand's latest iteration of ‘Ford Pass' connected technology system. The Ford Pass system lets the customers access their SUV via a smartphone application to control various features of the car. Additionally, they can also access driver telemetry data as well.
Thoughts About The Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India
The Ford EcoSport prices have been increased marginally in the market. As a result, the sales of the compact-SUV remain unaffected due to the price increase. The EcoSport rivals the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon and the Mahindra XUV300; among others sold in the Indian market.