- 34 min ago Ford India Halts Production Due To Semiconductor Shortage: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 1 hr ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 2 hrs ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- Lifestyle Bhumi Pednekar Stuns Us With Her Retro And Contemporary Pants Style; Pick Your Favourite Look
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan's Energy Levels Are Better Than Those Of People Half His Age: Anand Pandit
- News 'Free to join any party': Team Rajinikanth after some members switch to DMK
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Sports Sindhu and Saina look for better show after listless display in first event of Asia leg
- Technology BSNL To Offer Its Services In Delhi And Mumbai From March 1: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Ford India has introduced the 'Midnight Surprises' campaign for this year in the country. The new sales campaign ensures that all Ford showrooms across the country are open from 09:00 a.m. until midnight.
Customers can visit the showroom anytime between the time period to check the model and receive assistance to proceed further with the purchase. Alternatively, they can also book any vehicle online via Dial-A-Ford service or the brand's website.
The company is offering a host of offers to help its buyers make a purchase decision. The buyers purchasing their cars during this period will receive a digital scratch card. The card ensures assured gifts ranging from home appliances, LED TVs, air purifier, smartphones, gold coins and gift cards up to Rs 25,000.
In addition to the scratch card, customers taking deliveries during the month of December are eligible for a lucky draw prizes worth up to Rs 5 lakh. With the three-day offer scheme, the company aims to attract more buyers to the brand for its year-end sales.
The company also aims to offer a hassle-free ownership experience for Ford owners. The brand has recently introduced a new after-sales service called ‘Service Price Calculator' which allows customers to calculator the service and parts cost of their vehicles without having to visit a workshop.
Marketing, Sales & Service - Executive Director Vinay Raina said, "We are happy to bring back Midnight Surprise and give customers a chance to get more with every Ford they buy. Not letting the ongoing pandemic situation to dampen the spirit of owning a new Ford, we have prioritised safety and convenience with options of booking the vehicle through Dial-A-Ford via toll-free number 1800-419-3000 or the dedicated online booking portal, www.booking.india.ford.com during the campaign."
Ford India currently sells the Figo, Freestyle, Aspire, EcoSport, Endeavour and the Mustang performance sports car in the Indian market. The three-day offer scheme is valid on its entire range of model sold in the country.
Thoughts About The Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India
Ford has introduced a new offer scheme to boost its sales of the in the Indian market. The new Midnight Surprise offer will also help working professionals to visit the showroom and check the vehicle after they complete their day's work. Additionally, customers booking their cars during the period are also eligible for exciting offers and assured prizes.