- 1 hr ago Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 44.90 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Kwid Neotech Variant Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Dual-Tone Paint Scheme & More
- 19 hrs ago MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- 19 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Accessories List Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Is The Complete List
- Movies Anurag Kashyap Reaches Versova Police Station For Questioning In Sexual Assault Case
- News Hathras gang-rape case: Akhilesh Yadav slams Centre, says BJP is showing its true colours
- Finance IndusInd Bank Top Index Gainer, Brokerages See Up To 26% Upside
- Lifestyle Gandhi Jayanti 2020: Inspiring Quotes By Mahatma Gandhi That Will Empower You
- Technology How To Get Free Bose QC35 II Headphones With Google Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5?
- Sports Rajasthan Royals failed to adapt to a slow pitch: Robin Uthappa
- Education RBSE 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
Force Motors is the process of updating its commercial vehicle line-up to meet BS6 emission standards. This includes the new Trax Cruiser model, which was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo.
The upcoming Trax Cruiser has been spied testing ahead of its launch in the market. Latest spy images from Rushlane, reveal the mule without any camouflage testing on the Santhekatte-Udupi highway.
The undisguised test mule reveals the new design changes made to the rear. This includes new taillamp design, and a reworked bumper design as well. However, it continues to feature a tailgate-mounted spare wheel.
The model showcased at the Auto Expo revealed the 2020 Force Trax Cruiser has undergone a complete design revision inside and out. The front fascia has been redesigned with a new grille, bumper and headlamp cluster.
The boxy profile of the people mover has been retained on the new model. However, the doors are revised with new crease lines and body decals. The new black-plastic flared wheel arches and footboard adds to the fresh exterior design.
On the inside, the upcoming Trax Cruiser also features an all-new dashboard design. It feels more premium than the one found on the outgoing model. Other changes to the interiors include dual-tone colour theme, new instrument console with blue-lit MID, and provision on the centre console for an aftermarket audio system.
Force Motors has also equipped the 2020 Trax Cruiser with air-conditioning with roof-mounted vents for rear passengers, the centre console-mounted power window switches, and dual-tone beige upholstery.
Also, the three-part rear windshield found on the older models is now a single window pane on the upcoming model and provides an airy and spacious feel. The changes made to the interiors of the upcoming Trax Cruiser offers a pleasant cabin feel.
Under the hood, the 2020 Force Trax Cruiser receives a new BS6 compliant 2.6-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine. It produces 90bhp and 260Nm of torque and comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The 2020 Trax Cruiser has been updated to make it safer and comply with the current safety regulations norms. The vehicle also comes equipped with front disc and rear drum brakes. The new Cruiser sits on independent front and rigid-axle rear suspension systems.
The Trax Cruiser can seat 13 people including the driver. This includes two seats at the front, three in the middle, and two longitudinally mounted bench seats which can accommodate 4 passengers each.
Thoughts About The Force Trax Cruiser Spied Without Camouflage
The 2020 Force Trax Cruiser is already listed on the brand official website. Force Motors is expected to make the official price announcement soon in the country. Force Motors has outdone themselves in improving the Trax Cruiser by a huge margin. With all the new features, updated interior and exteriors, the work-horse looks much more pleasing.