- 6 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 9 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 11 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- Movies Shruti Haasan Slams Bodyshamers; Says She's Had Plastic Surgery And Isn’t Ashamed To Admit It
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- News Government scraps Jammu and Kashmir Bank recruitment process
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Pune based automotive manufacturer, Force Motors, has just unveiled the country's 'first next-generation' shared mobility platform that has been developed for both, internal combustion engines and all-electric vehicles.
Mr. Prasan Firodia, the Managing Director at Force Motors said, "As segment leaders, we considered it our duty to offer our customers not just what they need but what they aspire for, and hence we set about developing this truly world class next generation platform packaging leading edge technologies in every aspect. We are confident our customers will welcome it."
Force Motors initiated Project T1N roughly four years ago with the aim of offering a world class mobility platform that is ahead of its years, and with the aim of raising the bar in terms of passenger comfort convenience, and safety.
The T1N concept vehicles are the first in its segment to offer crash and roll over compliance, and arrive with air bags for the driver and the front passenger, ventilated disc brakes on all wheels, ABS with EBD, engine drag torque control, and ESP, making for very safe people movers.
Force Motors' T1N has been developed for domestic and global markets at the Middle East, Africa, ASEAN markets, and South American markets.
A dedicated team of about 100 specialist, engineers, and senior managers researched and developed the T1N platform. The new platform is in its final stage testing and homologation process.
The T1N features a new design language, and arrives with a long list of segment first features. The T1N features LED DRLs, first in segment projector headlamps, and first in segment tail lamps with light guide technology.
The T1N platform has been designed with a 2-box construction that allows for the engine to be fully outside ensuring limited NVH levels within the passenger compartment.
Another segment first feature is the independent front suspension with transverse parabolic springs, making for a very comfortable ride.
The T1N is powered by a new, powerful, BS6 compliant, Common Rail Diesel engine that produces 350Nm of torque. The platform will also offer a BS6 CNG variant, and also a class leading full-electric version.
These T1N vehicles will be showcased at the upcoming Delhi Auto Expo, and is expected to be made available for sale closer to the end of the year.
Thoughts About Force Motors' T1N Concept Vehicles
The new T1N concept vehicle as large, like most people movers that Force Motors offers. The vehicle have been given a visual upgrade that makes them a whole lot more attractive that the current Traveler models that the company offers. There's no concrete information about full engine specs and battery spec for the vehicles, but we're sure Force Motors will reveal it all at the Auto Expo.