- 10 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Movies Kavach 2 Actor Pranitaa Pandit And Husband Shivi Pandit Become Proud Parents Of A Baby Girl
- News Case against Congress leader for tweeting tampered image of PM Modi
- Sports ICC Board Meet: Nomination process, simple majority or 2/3rd on agenda
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Pune based auto manufacturer, Force motors, announced that it has delivered 1,000 ambulances to the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The ambulances are built on the Force Traveller Multi-People Mover.
The brand also announced that the ambulances comply with the National Ambulance Code. Meaning that the ambulances are equipped to handle advanced life support, comply with fire safety rules, are equipped with extra electric installations that cater for medical equipment on board, and can hit the 0 to 70kmph mark within 40 seconds.
The manufacturer announced that the Force Traveller Ambulances delivered to the Government of Andhra Pradesh include 130 advanced life support & 282 basic life support ambulances, and 656 mobile medical units.
In addition, the mobile medical units double as Covid-19 screening and testing units, and can be accessed by citizens of Andhra Pradesh (subject to where the units are deployed) by calling 104 from their smart or fixed line phones.
Mr Prasan Firodia, the Managing Director at Force Motors said, "The ongoing pandemic has suddenly highlighted the inadequacies in our healthcare system. It is very heartening to see that local administrations and state governments are responding quickly by upgrading their public health delivery systems."
The Force Traveller is versatile and is used across multiple formats. The vehicle is commonly used as school buses, smart city buses, and as ambulances.
The model is available in 10 variants, and is available with either a 2.5-litre diesel engine that produces 115bhp and 350Nm of torque, or a 2.5-litre CNG engine that produces 80bhp and 180Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The Force Traveller range of Multi Passenger Vehicles are priced between Rs 9.55 lakh and Rs 17.14 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The 1,000 Force Traveller Ambulances Delivered To The Government Of Andhra Pradesh
First of all, we are impressed. To deliver 1,000 ambulances is a massive task and Force Motors has achieved it. We expect that the Government of Andhra Pradesh is relieved that new ambulances are now to be deployed to replace the aging ones. May the Force be with them!