- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Italian supercar manufacturer, Ferrari is said to be working on adding two new models to its global product portfolio by the end of 2020. According to Autocar UK, Ferrari had confirmed that they would reveal two new models by the end of 2020 before the COVID-19 pandemic put the country under lockdown.
However, with Ferrari said to resume operations at its Maranello plant soon, the plans to reveal the new models might go-ahead as scheduled. The two new models to be unveiled in late-2020 are part of Ferrari's expansion plans for the future.
According to officials, the company plans to have 15 new models in their global portfolio by 2022. This expansion plan by the Italian supercar brand was set in motion last year. Ferrari's three latest models: F8 Tributo, SF90 Stradale and the Roma, are the first three models to be part of its expansion plan.
The two new models planned by Ferrari for 2020, will be part of these expansion plans. However, Ferrari has been secretive about the new models, with very little to no details known about the upcoming models.
The two models from Ferrari are expected to be unveiled sometime in either November or December this year. Although this unveil does depend on how the global pandemic situation is tackled over the coming months.
What Ferrari has confirmed though is the arrival of its first-ever SUV. The company will finally be entering the SUV segment, with the Purosangue. The Ferrari Purosangue SUV is expected to debut in 2022 and launch in the international markets only by 2023.
Once launched it will rival the Lamborghini Urus, Aston Martin DBX Bentley Bentayga and the Rolls Royce Cullinan. The SUV could be offered with a large V12 engine or could even come with a V6 plug-in hybrid powertrain.
Thoughts On The Two New Ferrari Models Scheduled To Be Unveiled By End-2020
Italy was one of the worst-affected countries of the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic had put all businesses in the country on hold, with relaxations in lockdown regulations coming into effect only recently. With Ferrari set to resume operations soon, we might see them sticking to their schedule, despite the disruption caused by the pandemic.